Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Max level ICBM vs Max level Theater Defense System

Sgniappo

Battleground USA

Bigtallnerd419

CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs

KFGauss

How much does skill matter?

bobqz

Fighing Inactivity ...again

Buckeyechamp

Recent Activities

• Sgniappo -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Max level ICBM vs Max level Theater Defense System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bobqz: “TDS is dang expensive. I have them and they have worked , but i always wonder if it was really worth the expense. ” I have built them and used them. I have built them and not used them. I have not built them, and boy, did I ever…
  • Sgniappo -

Replied to the thread Max level ICBM vs Max level Theater Defense System.

me, as always, map dependent. on apocalypse / RvB, they are part of my standard technology path. the general tendency is for people to rush nuke subs, so you keep an eye for those ports and around day 20 a) take ports out b) build TDs c) build NPPs,…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread Battleground USA.

• Hydralysk -

Go to the CON main page. Select the 'Alliance' tab. Follow the instructions. Or you could just check the wiki.
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Yes, I have, but I'm not exactly sure how one goes about doing that.
  • Hydralysk -

• Hydralysk -

Quote from bobqz: “TDS is dang expensive. I have them and they have worked , but i always wonder if it was really worth the expense. ” I have built them and used them. I have built them and not used them. I have not built them, and boy, did I ever…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

Back to the original topic/purpose. Does anyone want to give the curent version a quick test-drive? I'm hoppng for a little user-interface feedback and for finding some of the install/run surprises (there are always surprises) sooner rather than later
  • bobqz -

TDS is dang expensive. I have them and they have worked , but i always wonder if it was really worth the expense.
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “. . . Idea for @KFGauss make it an online webserver Executavle so the code does not run on the client. This way people can test and you keep your intelelectural property... ” I've had that thought too. I could fumble through…