Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Rlite Unit must be Infantry

ewac123

What is the most casualties you have endured in a war?

bkn

boyz, cruise missles need a timer...

How often do you see such difference of vp between number 1 and number 2 ranked players

shrek6satan

Announcement SEASON 8 IS LIVE

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• ewac123 -

Replied to the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “well stealth is were elite ractors kicks ib. this way you can promite high level drones and helicoptersv with antivstealth. they are also not OP on ground battles . its just an cheap infantry version of SAM. reflecting the…
  • ewac123 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Newspaper BAN?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ewac123: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Just trying to add an other article to the news to heat up the temper and trying to provoke some nukes...and then: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…09454ac1fd257d9582b96e47f WTF! And more important why do…
  • bkn -

Replied to the thread What is the most casualties you have endured in a war?.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “dunny story...I usually lose to Golders. So there was this guy who totally ruined my statistic. I tought i could handle him ” golding is only powerful at the start of the game (for example buying several fregattes and rush…
  • bkn -

Replied to the thread What is the most casualties you have endured in a war?.

I think maybe my first matches with 1:1... i never had negativ stats doe but didnt really know how to play at the beginning. Now i am rank 63 and I usually only lose units to rogue state (cuz i use national guards), people attacking me in my sleep or…
  • bkn -

Posted the thread boyz, cruise missles need a timer....

Thread
    ...so before sending them out you know when they are going to hit the target. Its important especially when you want to take out returning planes. It often is just guesswork...
  • Quote from Dracula: “It doesn't mean there were no big players in the game. There were but they were killed :) ” the funniest part is that it's called chad lmao
  • jjbarii -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey man, I would like to address a problem. I recently made a purchase in conflict of nations which apparently resulted in my account being banned. I had already spent the Gold on one of my games but now I am unable to play. My account went by the name…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

Quote from Morpheas78: “Its been at least 2 years that the Elite Helicopter (one of the best season units) has not shown up into the season rewards. Whats the logic behind the rotation of the season units? ” Bq6sfWs2nPgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Newspaper BAN?.

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Just trying to add an other article to the news to heat up the temper and trying to provoke some nukes...and then: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…09454ac1fd257d9582b96e47f WTF! And more important why do…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread petition for elite attack aircraft to become available without secuirty member.