Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

accaunt

Weird random glitch

kurtvonstein

we real need rules i want report player all what prevent that its just rules

Rozne Eltobliv

support units category

Naval AWAC

737373elj

Recent Activities

• nikilus -

Posted the thread accaunt.

Thread
    good day i wold like to recove my accaunt nikilus withhout losing the games of the current user 5987623 my hipad did the restore to system fo conflit,when i reinstalled the games,i did not find myself in my nick name.I would like to know if is…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Weird random glitch.

24? thats explains why you do only SIM City. Compley military operations are jsut not possible on this scale...
  • 737373elj -

It’s because I have 24 games running imo My old computer processor just can’t take it lol
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

I don't know about this because I don't use Chrome and it's all fine on MS Edge . But I don't think this has to do something with the no. of games . Maybe it is some temporary problem . (I see this type of screen when the game loads)
  • 737373elj -

Posted the thread Weird random glitch.

Thread
    forum.conflictnations.com/inde…eb53f5c95b169ba8c4efc7f3d Causes random patches of white, and excessive highlighting and outlining Also causes Chrome to freeze and become unresponsive. Window can be interacted with and the computer is otherwise…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked sundance175’s post in the thread Flashpoint.

Like (Post)
    I used to like Flashpoint when i first started playing CON. There were a lot of live active players but unfortunately that does not seem to be the case anymore. It seems like it is the default map for new players which go inactive for the most part. …
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Rising Tides discussion.

Like (Post)
    You can hide any of your aircraft above it from sight range. that is it. also it create interesting pathway.
  • Quote from Rebelegy: “now i almost defeat his first wave even her force outnumbers me and with more tech equipment he have lvl 4, me lvl one that relive to me after he say to me im loser I have never seen such a hypocrite, coward, and sick person and…
  • Quote from sundance175: “Btw...this is why i do not leave my homeland cities vulnerable. You can not trust "random" players even if they are on your own team. Always be on guard for some BS. ” 1.) I can't believe some people suck so bad at the game…
  • riccz -

Posted the thread support units category.

Thread
    Morning soldiers! When looking at units' atk/def, the Support ones are categorized as tank or inf, or what else? cause in the sheets there isn't its image category.. Somebody told me it depend by the soft/heavy type of support troop, but if true where…