Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

GAME 3079288

abdul_the_brave

Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately.

abdul_the_brave

Where is your nick from?

Buckeyechamp

Dude, GET OUTTA MY SHIRT!

PerigeeNil

Looking for Rising Tides Advice

Stratieon

Recent Activities

• I'm not talking as a customer I'm thinking as If I'm consulted and being a customer (played many similar games so know the community) gives me some insights to how the value proposition looks like for similar game for both free and premium useres.
  • abdul_the_brave -

Replied to the thread GAME 3079288.

the moment I hate most most is when u tihnk ur oponent is inactive and turns out he is active just lost 7 maxed destroyers because of that in one of my noob accounts
  • Stratieon -

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “what are you raking about he must be defending all of his cities and yes infantry can capture land! ” Accurately though thou art, the deceitful audacity of the opponent to execute an assault in the absence of the subject…
  • I'm not talking as a customer I'm thinking as If I'm consulted and being a customer (played many similar games so know the community) gives me some insights to how the value proposition looks like for similar game for both free and premium useres.
  • abdul_the_brave -

what are you raking about he must be defending all of his cities and yes infantry can capture land!
  • abdul_the_brave -

Replied to the thread Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately..

I'm not talking as a customer I'm thinking as If I'm consulted and being a customer (played many similar games so know the community) gives me some insights to how the value proposition looks like for similar game for both free and premium useres.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately..

or could do solo.. norway and algeria both untouched.
  • Stratieon -

Quote from EPICNOOB2.0: “If that was how it worked i would just send like 2 infantry right thru a country while the guy's offline and then boom profit ” Maybe we should lobby to make that a new game mode! Eternal ownership! Fighting through a…
  • Stratieon -

Liked EPICNOOB2.0’s post in the thread GAME 3079288.

Like (Post)
    If that was how it worked i would just send like 2 infantry right thru a country while the guy's offline and then boom profit
  • Stratieon -

Well, this is cringe. Balticed. Cough. Welp. Might as well make the best of it, let’s see what we can do.