Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Supply Lines

Bleach45

Why Buy Ground AA units?

Dealer of Death

Doomsday map

Germanico

NAVAL MINES AND MINESWEEPER UNIT

ewac123

Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul

Kalrakh

Recent Activities

• Im On Smoko -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Like (Post)
    It's really amazing, redhead chicks are smoking, but there is really no good look for a ginger guy.
  • Bleach45 -

Replied to the thread Supply Lines.

If you add supply lines you should certainly add Blitzkrieg (translates to lightning warfare) Blitzkrieg is the tactic used by the Germans in world war 2. In a basic sense, you go really fast and instead of establishing a supply line you get your…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

It's really amazing, redhead chicks are smoking, but there is really no good look for a ginger guy.
  • BJKN -

Liked Colonel Waffles’s post in the thread will the plane crash or what?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ludovit8: “no, it is enemy, we just need send back our forces. so... "So it will return to homeland airport.". Even if that aiport is over his maximal flight zone? (if it will happen for example in the Russia, the plane will return for…
  • Im On Smoko -

I like the AA guns in the beginning of the game. Only 30 minutes to research. Have it tag along with troopers for extra HP & some gun support. It is also a good additional garrison unit to keep rogues in check. Furthermore, if an opponent decides to…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Yes they are expensive but the first cheap buy when you start a game to stop the early Strike Fighter rush... ” I reckon ASFs are better for doing that in the early game. I'm usually spending my Supplies on other stuff, so I…
  • kurtvonstein -

Decissions...as always in life...you make good ones or bad ones...
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Doomsday map.

well - we have Apocalypse where the players starts with a stash of nuclear warheads and all research time-locks removed (allowing players to research as fast as they can).
  • Germanico -

... so we conclude: like in reality there is no cookie cutter AA unit. You gotta roll with what'ya got.