Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Game Speed Suggestion

ewinner

Gold

Buckeyechamp

Look through a different Lens - What's your ACTUAL Day 20 Order of Battle (OOB)

Buckeyechamp

Anti-Air

Kalrakh

Changing Username

Iroxeth

Recent Activities

• ewinner -

Replied to the thread New Game Speed Suggestion.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “ I also love the guy who says he does all his gaming at work...lol But dont mess with his weekend. ” Hey ... Corona virus has allowed me certain liberties lol. But to be honest I was doing this prior to Corona too.
  • ewinner -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread New Game Speed Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from GeneralZod31: “I would like to see a 10X mode. ” ... and I'd like to see a 0.5X speed, so I could get a good night's sleep. ” Exactly .. at 4x you cant even sleep 8 hrs without missing a day. Outside of…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Gold.

The alternative would be to charge everyone a monthly subscription or $/game fee. As it stands now the gold buyers pay the bills for all of us. Ive beaten many a gold user. Only one didnt beat and thats just because he was auto healing units faster…
  • Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “some how i had 82 units .. but my one suggestion for CoN is a units menu like cities. But representasive but hard tracking all units spread across map. ” 76 seems close enough to 82. However, if…
  • Quote from Buckeyechamp: “some how i had 82 units .. but my one suggestion for CoN is a units menu like cities. But representasive but hard tracking all units spread across map. ” 76 seems close enough to 82. However, if you remember what the…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Anti-Air.

You only need to baid, if you want more then 10 min If you can go in and out in less then 10 min, you do not need a bait, just just need to know, when the check occurs AA units do not use their AA-attack to defend themselves, they changed that probably…
  • Kalrakh -

Wrote a comment on KFGauss’s wall.

Wall Comment
    If you are interested in playing a game together, hit me up in Discord: Kalrakh#7296
  • Kalrakh -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Distance Cursor and Range Rings.

Like (Post)
    I assumed something similar to this suggestion would already exist, but the keywords I used in my searches didn't turn up anything. I would like to be able to turn on a Range and Distance cursor (or the equivalent for mobile users) - Then when I click…
  • Iroxeth -

Liked Iroxeth’s post in the thread Changing Username.

Like (Post)
    Hi Sergio, I am still waiting for help. Until now I did not get any support...
  • Iroxeth -

Liked Sergio_G’s post in the thread Changing Username.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Iroxeth: “I would be glad if somebody could help me with the issue. ” have you already been helped? if not, leave an answer here, I will come back later to check.