Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Authoritarian Moderator: Jeremydesco

Hydralysk

Artillery units aren't moving to attack

Cruise missiles aren't targeting units

Naval army

Hydralysk

HOW CAN I GET A-10

The Pale Rider

Recent Activities

• Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Authoritarian Moderator: Jeremydesco.

Quote from Regatta2016: “I might stop playing this game and I'm sure it's not their loss. ” You got that right. It's a Win-Win. You get to spend your entertainment time elsewhere, and we don't have to read any more posts from you. iu
  • Pansypuss -

Posted the thread Artillery units aren't moving to attack.

Thread
    When I order my artillery units to attack something outside their range, they don't move towards the target and attack it. They just sit there doing nothing.
  • Pansypuss -

Posted the thread Cruise missiles aren't targeting units.

Thread
    When I try to target a cruise missile on a stack, the units don't light up. They aren't being targeted.
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Naval army.

Quote from goujou: “159 / 5 000 Résultats de traduction star_border ... why not create the torpedo program for submarines to attack ships, ... ” I suspect you meant 'a torpedo program', not 'the torpedo program'. More importantly, how would that…
  • The Pale Rider -

Replied to the thread HOW CAN I GET A-10.

Quote from PaskalSF: “during season u needed 2K points to acquire full permanent access to the elite strike fighter, so it depends on how much u collected during the season, i have it unlocked without buying pass ” Its unlocked for everyone during…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Helicopters and transports planes AUTOMATICALLY returning!.

Quote from Lobos04: “I have zero air support at the moment. ” On the bright side, so does your enemy. Makes you appreciate the whole 'combined arms' doctrine thing. iu
  • Crassus1 -

Replied to the thread Season 8 Unit.

Top man, tried to scroll and it wasn't having it, but solved now Operator error on my part, many thanks for the swift response
  • GENPATTON43 -

Posted the thread Problem With Ballistic Missiles Still Exists.

Thread
    Sorry, but this is getting to be some real BS. I have 2 launchers for ICBM's, I fire 1 just fine but when I go to the 2nd launcher to fire, its already reloading despite having never fired a single shot. I posted this issue in the past and despite…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Season 8 Unit.

Quote from Crassus1: “I have a problem accessing the unit, accrued the points, now have 7k+, started new games since 2k, still not appearing as a research option? And yes, I have SC until November Not had this issue in previous seasons, so what am I…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Naval army.