Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suggestions for New Launch Page

Elite Naval Season Unit idea - Repair Ship

Recent Activities

• The Ewac -

Now follows Opulon.

Follow
  • Lobos04 -

Posted the thread Suggestions for New Launch Page.

Thread
    The new launch page looks good but a couple of suggestions for improving: 1) Bring back the ability to launch games in a different tab. I play up to four games at one time and before each game would open in a new tab. Now I have to launch four tabs and…
  • Testy732 -

Posted the thread Elite Naval Season Unit idea - Repair Ship.

Thread
    I was thinking it would be great to have a Naval Unit that will give a repair bonus when stacked with a fleet. lvl 1 = +1 hps per day lvl 2 = +3 hps per day lvl 3 = +5 hps per day
  • JeanneGallardo -

Replied to the thread Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?.

• JamesBell -

Replied to the thread Not so Special Elite Forces.

Thanks for the info, I will keep it in my mind.
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Damage weirdness.

• heongost -

Posted the thread Why do I am banned game NUCLEAR WINTER (id=8475296).

Thread
    I was playing as Somalia. I saw that Libya was too strong, so I asked for help from the South African and Philippine alliances. So why was I banned? I'm playing on a laptop! wV9AH6a.png
  • HulkHogann -

Replied to the thread Damage weirdness.

note I lost a motorized infantry in first round of combat while my enemy lost nothing.
  • HulkHogann -

Posted the thread Damage weirdness.

Thread
    my recon division with 52% entrenchment bonus is getting out damaged by this attacking enemy tank division. First round of battle my guys did less than 20 damage while taking huge damage? Note I have an arty out back hitting the tank division, which…
  • HulkHogann -

Posted the thread Damage weirdness.

Thread
    my recon division with 52% entrenchment bonus is getting out damaged by this attacking enemy tank division. First round of battle my guys did less than 20 damage while taking huge damage? Note I have an arty out back hitting the tank division, which…