Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Could not activate game - READ ME FIRST

proforg88

Servers down and can’t access games

proforg88

So you Think you are Smart? (How the counter MRL in Mountains)

Teburu

Where's Ma Realism?

KFGauss

Announcement Patch Notes - 2301.31

Recent Activities

• Tifo_14 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Where's Ma Realism?.

Like (Post)
    CMO and CoN is quite different in sub genre both are war game but CMO is lean into simulation, CoN is arcade yeah sorry to say but different game exists in same concept.
  • Tifo_14 -

Wrote a comment on proforg88’s wall.

Wall Comment
    русскоязычные, пожалуйста, пишите на русском форуме
  • proforg88 -

Replied to the thread Could not activate game - READ ME FIRST.

Здравствуйте. Мой акаунт был удалён во время продолжающейся игры 6,693,095 (играл за Индию). Меня обнулили, все наработки, рейтинги и достижения…
  • proforg88 -

Replied to the thread Servers down and can’t access games.

Здравствуйте. Мой акаунт был удалён во время продолжающейся игры 6,693,095 (играл за Индию). Меня обнулили, все наработки, рейтинги и достижения…
  • proforg88 -

Replied to the thread Could not activate game - READ ME FIRST.

• yes the Airdefense is s the weak spot. but its not a doomstack. This is a wavebreaker. you crush through and make space for the test of the troops. Thia is to end a back and forth artillery/SAM battle in the mountains. Even atrikefighters that do 35…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Liked Maxim | CM’s post in the thread Patch Notes - 2301.31.

Like (Post)
    After extensive feedback from our community, a new setup is being introduced for Squadron Cycle, called Artillery Barrage! This setup will include an Air Superiority…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread So you Think you are Smart? (How the counter MRL in Mountains).

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “Recons are cheap so you loses the surprise moment. and your spec ops lack hitpoints. This is an expensive alternative… ” Sightrange is fairly small (would it even detect then during airassault? cuz iirc they only detect…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Where's Ma Realism?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goth y boi: “... I also play a game called "Command", that is more like 90% Realism. ... ” I'll bet you any amount of money that you care to wager (or at least a nice meal) that the Command game isn't even 1% realistic. By that I mean…
  • xXWolfXx -

Replied to a comment by Marth on xXWolfXx’s wall.

Wall Reply
    They've been banned :)