Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Insurgents are too powerful

Germanico

I feel like Conflict of Nations is too lonely

Germanico

provence with no way in?

OwiHH

ANNOUNCEMENT: PLAYER CREATED GAMES DISABLED

Germanico

I think I'm starting to like bombers

Last warrior

Recent Activities

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Insurgents are too powerful.

Standard insurgency mode: below or at 33% , only in cities, one unit There are deviations for certain maps, such as middle East - but that's it.
  • Germanico -

Liked OwiHH’s post in the thread I feel like Conflict of Nations is too lonely.

Like (Post)
    how bout maps, for players that can enter that have minimum rank of 5 - 10 - 15 ...
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread I feel like Conflict of Nations is too lonely.

@Your Local Noob We currently are gaining loads of new players and have a plethora of partnerships. Our player base is steadily growing - increasingly so in the last months. This being said there is a lesser known issue with pf2p rampup: lack of…
  • OwiHH -

Replied to the thread provence with no way in?.

• OwiHH -

Replied to the thread I feel like Conflict of Nations is too lonely.

how bout maps, for players that can enter that have minimum rank of 5 - 10 - 15 ...
  • Nova Staff -

Liked War-spite’s post in the thread Destroyers need their Air Arm.

Like (Post)
    I know this might be unpopular, but isn't it conceivable that destroyers/frigates already have their air arm built into their stats? their sub hunting attack level, visual/radar range, etc, could be considered to include the effect of having a…
  • Nova Staff -

Liked War-spite’s post in the thread Destroyers need their Air Arm.

Like (Post)
    Just my two cents, as I love using naval units, just for the sake of using them. I would really like to see a Littoral carrier. Rather than a big expensive ship, a carrier you can develop cheaply and early, that only carries helicopters. Something…
  • Nova Staff -

Liked Brutaful’s post in the thread Destroyers need their Air Arm.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if it would be to overpowered or not or if it's even possible with carriers (I'm pretty new), but I think it would be pretty cool if the airborne or marines could utilize the destroyers and/or carriers for some sort of transport or…
  • Luoniev -

Replied to the thread provence with no way in?.

As the answer above stated, you need marine infantry to be able to embark and disembark on land without harbors, i presume you tried that?
  • Luoniev -

Replied to the thread Insurgents are too powerful.

As Ross here says, it is very weird that insurgents would just start popping up, specially in stacks of 2-3. Insurgents only appear once the morale is somewhere 35% and below. If you provide us your game-id and the username you use in CoN i would be…