Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Chat Alliance

Deckhead5

Nuke THEM

ThePanda

Playing an 1 City nation

Fereyd

Announcement CoNmunity Championship - December Sign ups

lil_Gpig

Announcement DEVELOPER DIARY 10: PONTOON - INBOUND

Recent Activities

• scott steiner -

Liked - SOKOL -’s post in the thread Chat Alliance.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deckhead5: “ ” It is very hard, to force all players to enter the discord every day. I do not think that it is hard to add highlighting of new messages in the alliance chat and alliance players will begin to actively communicate in the game.
  • Deckhead5 -

Replied to the thread Chat Alliance.

ahhh yes it is a problem but wit a motivation like an alliance amtch im sure they would not mind taking a minute to log on and chat wiht some buddies on how they will crush the other team :P just remember discord is a suggestion there is an app you can…
  • ThePanda -

Replied to the thread Nuke THEM.

I'd imagine an AI controlled transport ship, carrying the powerful prototype warhead, randomly sailing around the globe..whoever finds it first and secures the cargo... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
  • MasterofNone -

Liked Crang’s post in the thread Championship Roll of Honour.

Like (Post)
    update
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Playing an 1 City nation.

• - SOKOL - -

Quote from Deckhead5: “ ” It is very hard, to force all players to enter the discord every day. I do not think that it is hard to add highlighting of new messages in the alliance chat and alliance players will begin to actively communicate in the game.
  • Deckhead5 -

when running an allince i highly suggest using Discord to keep in touch with everyone as it will not delete messages you can also join the CON discord server and see even mor eof the CONmunity there :) Peace Out, Deck
  • abradyson1 -

Replied to the thread Nuke THEM.

Quote from Opulon: “Do we have a reference sheet for AoE range ? could be written in the description of tech level, maybe ? I mean, i'm okay to not have the circle shown on the map, but the increase of lethality is by itself an additional argument to…
  • Seele07 -

Replied to the thread Playing an 1 City nation.

Day 19, I never believed but I am Number 10 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…4b1b7a84d17daa988e3ca7617
  • lil_Gpig -

Replied to the thread CoNmunity Championship - December Sign ups.

I had submitted to be entered in the game however I don't have the information for the game. Can anyone help me out?