Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Current state of Naval

StopThereCowboy

Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo

Dealer of Death

Panama and Suez Canal

Dealer of Death

Tipps on Anti-ICBM?

DOA70

Helicopters Soft Target Hard Target

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave…
  • StopThereCowboy -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Quote from playbabe: “i see some features is possible without have to subtract our current ability from ship to introduce more rule. (ex. remove infinite range to introduce fuel ship/operations range) ” Just here to say that I like this idea and…
  • StopThereCowboy -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    agree, the naval is very simple, straightforward and lack of depth. which could be good things or maybe not. i see some features is possible without have to subtract our current ability from ship to introduce more rule. (ex. remove infinite range to…
  • StopThereCowboy -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Who exactly is Germanico?.

Like (Post)
    Germanico is CEO and founder of Dorado. Quote from Dracula: “Germanico is a bot who says No to every suggestion about improving the game ” Reducing our staff to bots or caricatures is a surefire way of getting yourself banned. If you've been on the…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Tipps on Anti-ICBM?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Urabon: “Hello. Iam playing against wahles in my current game and am responsible for protecting our cities from their inevitable ICBM first-strike. What would it take to stop a max levelled ICBM? I have seen that it has 40 HP, which…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Tipps on Anti-ICBM?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “The Tips on ICBMs are real nice. When they touch something, the ICBM goes BOOM! ” Reminds me of me when I was a teenager. 8o ^^
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo.

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT…
  • Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Panama and Suez Canal.

Quote from That's Ruff: “How is it fair now that Japan and Australia couldn't control them it just makes them more important and yes Egypt is good and it would make it better but it still would not be on the level of countries like Germany or…
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Tipps on Anti-ICBM?.

Quote from Urabon: “Hello. Iam playing against wahles in my current game and am responsible for protecting our cities from their inevitable ICBM first-strike. What would it take to stop a max levelled ICBM? I have seen that it has 40 HP, which…