Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

The Destroyer 4

Announcement Join the CoN League!

Teburu

Minor Easter Egg? What do you think?

Dealer of Death

Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil)

Teburu

Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD)

Admira G1

Recent Activities

• CDRCrimson42 -

Liked The Destroyer 4’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Admira G1: “No I don't see it that way. I see it as I can be online for longer in game days than you while playing the same amount of time. I have notifications on for acts of war, missile, diplomacy and other important…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Admira G1: “No I don't see it that way. I see it as I can be online for longer in game days than you while playing the same amount of time. I have notifications on for acts of war, missile, diplomacy and other important…
  • CDRCrimson42 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Casualty report on CON news.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CDRCrimson42: “
    So the casualty reports are not accurate nor reliable? Does this happen often?
    ” everytime you kill more then 1 unit in a strick its bullshit. Also the logfile gets messed up when you attack with airforce patrol and git active…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Quote from Admira G1: “No I don't see it that way. I see it as I can be online for longer in game days than you while playing the same amount of time. I have notifications on for acts of war, missile, diplomacy and other important things. If I get…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Join the CoN League!.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “I dont get it...but I dont use discord...so you annouce game numbers on discord that are not visible otherwise in the game? ” Pretty much, yes.
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked japan samurai’s post in the thread Armour Rebalancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shou: “Quote from Iamadrunk: “Well if you want to keep it realistic I think it should stay the same or lower the cost of armor or time to make it or both. The tank seems to be becoming a dinosaur on the battlefield with uav and mobile AT…
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked arcticfire’s post in the thread Armour Rebalancing.

Like (Post)
    Personally, I think the cost is the deciding factor—components in particular. You can build 2x Strike fighters for the cost of a tank. Then the tank will sap 80 components daily to keep running, further limiting your production. The Strike Fighters do…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Minor Easter Egg? What do you think?.

Quote from Admira G1: “Some of us have no idea what Zork is or what the comparison is. I googled Zork logo and found nothing closely resembling that. I'm a bit tipsy understand what you mean now. How did you even catch that lol ” Well I didn't think…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil).

Its not annexed tho, it gets turned into Homeland. Thats the case for a couple of countries
  • Evidential -

Posted the thread Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil).

Thread
    Well.. this was odd. I am in a coalition with Sudan and Somalia (thankfully) so I was able to take Asmara and Djibouti with ease. Since you start out with 4 cities, it is one of the hardest countries to play in this gamemode (yeah I thought Ethiopia…