Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

coalition

Provinces

resources

Pinned News From My Latest Game

Dealer of Death

What are challenge matches like?

Opulon

Recent Activities

• Blainze -

Posted the thread coalition.

Thread
    for larger maps, there should be more than 3 people allowed in a coalition. and there should be an option to backstab a member of the coalition which would knock them or you out immediately depending if you are the leader or a member which would…
  • A Toaster -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread Now that Insurgents can sprout up at any given time....

Like (Post)
    Quote from happyzebra72: “Wait what! Since when? I've still been playing as if insurgency only pops up at midnight. ” That was back in late January. So now they can spawn at any time of the day
  • Blainze -

Posted the thread Provinces.

Thread
    I don't think this is a thing but you should be able to create a barricade in your provinces that would slow down the enemy forces and possibly deal damage without leaving troops there. for example, roadblocks that would slow down enemy movements or…
  • Blainze -

Posted the thread resources.

Thread
    I don't know if this is already a thing but I don't think it is. you should be able to share resources with members of your coalition. again I don't know if this is already a thing but I don't think it is.
  • Jee F -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yak: “Pinned - this is the official Best-Of News thread now ” Well, ... what an honor, tho I thought my removed article stayed within respectability due to the double entendres that were employed. In any case, next in the series ... -
  • ewac123 -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Pinned - this is the official Best-Of News thread now
  • ewac123 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yak: “Pinned - this is the official Best-Of News thread now ” Well, ... what an honor, tho I thought my removed article stayed within respectability due to the double entendres that were employed. In any case, next in the series ... -
  • ewac123 -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Zombie Map mods.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “flashpoint is zombie in disguise.. Players become inactive and so cakled zombie nations ” No, that's a reverse zombie map - zombies play "kill the humans". Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from 737373elj: “Harder…
  • ewac123 -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What are challenge matches like?.

Like (Post)
    It's a matter i often encounter both when training players outside of my alliance, AND recruits inside our own martial training process. It's sometimes hard to explain why, in front of a beginner, i say "MBT is a decent unit", why in front of advanced…