Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Resource bonus

Drony77

Season units

Teburu

Improvements To Armour And Melee Units

Teburu

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

Yak

Ships attacking my subs and a city at the same time?

575-Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• Drony77 -

Replied to the thread Resource bonus.

No, sorry. Could not reproduce since last occurrence yet... But I'll keep an eye for it in future games.
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from japan samurai: “I mean even if you actually didn’t get that , my serbia friend by day 6 got 2 MbTs and a couple mech inf to rush your capital. So disadvantage depending on nation you choose. ” I have a 5stack EAA at that point. Or really…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Season units.

Pretty sure they were in rotation once, but like Elite MBT they were one of the first units to get released. Pretty sure they re-release them in chronological order
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Quote from japan samurai: “I mean even if you actually didn’t get that , my serbia friend by day 6 got 2 MbTs and a couple mech inf to rush your capital. So disadvantage depending on nation you choose. ” I have a 5stack EAA at that point. Or really…
  • Yak -

Liked 575-Kranzegrad’s post in the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Like (Post)
    I has tested these units, and they are super power full, and even more ultra power full with Ace Officer Fighter and 4x Elite 8 unit. But these elite unit can get very easily, required Air Base lvl 2, Arms Industry lvl 1 and ASF lvl 1 (30 min) or SF lvl…
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “I'm of the same opinion as you. They told us the "collecting data" excuse just to calm the waters, but if they really were eager to actually collect helpful data, why to stop so long at the very first step, why wont they add…
  • Zozo001 -

Quote from japan samurai: “I mean even if you actually didn’t get that , my serbia friend by day 6 got 2 MbTs and a couple mech inf to rush your capital. So disadvantage depending on nation you choose. ” Again, you're presuming the conclusion. I.e.…
  • japan samurai -

I mean even if you actually didn’t get that , my serbia friend by day 6 got 2 MbTs and a couple mech inf to rush your capital. So disadvantage depending on nation you choose.
  • Morpheas78 -

Posted the thread Season units.

Thread
    Whats the logic behind the rotation of season units? I have been playing this game since August 2019 and having securuty council since December 2019 . I have seen in the rotation 3 times the AIP , Elite bomber and the UGV. But not a single time the…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Resource bonus.

Quote from Drony77: “Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “If you have hard reconnaice income resource number system. Answer is: Examples; Electronics 1.975 translated to +79/ h - ( +25 is +1/ h ) ( +100 is +4/ h ). ” Components increased by 3000 instantly.…