Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2105.12

Dealer of Death

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Dealer of Death

Corvette overhaul

WalterChang

lost messages

jaunco325

Season 4 Railgun is still not available.

KillJoyRambo

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2105.12.

Well at least I have one last game without the crippling. Saved me time covering with T3 rails while I built enough TDS
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked ewac123’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2105.12.

Like (Post)
    WOW! Yak spent 10 minutes writing that response. DoD, feel honored
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2105.12.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “I oppose nerfing any units* in any way at any time. Instead, create more powerful counters and adjust balance that way. ” An interesting remark and one I tend to agree with. Games like MOBAS and Arena Shooters can…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from KillJoyRambo: “just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock. Last season when you hit the point goal for an unlock the…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

• ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2105.12.

WOW! Yak spent 10 minutes writing that response. DoD, feel honored
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Corvette overhaul.

I think Corvettes might come into their own once naval mines are introduced (assuming they are in the works?). They could function both as mine-layers and mine-sweepers, perhaps? The main thing about them in the game as it currently is is not that they…
  • jaunco325 -

Replied to the thread lost messages.

Yes, my ally asked me not to advance on certain territories and to leave them to him, and I realized those messages when I was already angry because I ignored him.
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Colonel Waffles’s post in the thread Declared versus Undeclared.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “I haven't noticed any difference. No matter what I do, I always end up the most notorious. ” It’s the abuse of those MRLs I tell you!
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Declared versus Undeclared.

Like (Post)
    I haven't noticed any difference. No matter what I do, I always end up the most notorious.