Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Current state of Naval

DOA70

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Orschel

Small question about artillery

Teburu

Why Buy Ground AA units?

kurtvonstein

Supply Lines

E z 8 tiger212

Recent Activities

• DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Laur: “I did not know that. Why does the ballistic missile do have a damage rating against ships then? ” That is a good question, out don't think there are many spaces, where a ship could get close enough to a…
  • Orschel -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Orschel: “Quote from ewac123: “U need to get 1k season points first ” Thank you, I just wonder why its necessary for the railgun but not for the UGV which I can directly start to research. ” Because the…
  • DOA70 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from playbabe: “also god plz buff ASW heli ship damage. ” instructions unclear; nerfed asw heli again
  • DOA70 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    imo Corvette late game is freaking MEME WHERE IS MY LOW SIGNATURE CORVETTE also god plz buff ASW heli ship damage.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Small question about artillery.

Quote from DOA70: “I don't think it will fire on an unidentified radar dot ” they do as long as its hostile how do they know its hostile? magic
  • DOA70 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Indecent name.

Like (Post)
    renamed - thanks for letting us know.
  • DOA70 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Indecent name.

Like (Post)
    LOL, that someone would willingly call themselves that is beyond my ken.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

• DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Small question about artillery.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “1. Yes 2. No * 3. No * * If you subscribed as a security council member you can set fire control to aggressive, and then the answer would be yes to Q 2 & 3. ” for #1, I think you have to be able to identify the dot as an…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

AA Gun have saved my life a multiple times and 2-3 are standard for each game...its like a life insurance...