Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil)

Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD)

Admira G1

Organic warfare/new mode/rework

WalterChang

Suggestion for game mode

colonel ace

еще вопрос по механике

booombooom

Recent Activities

• Evidential -

Posted the thread Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil).

Thread
    Well.. this was odd. I am in a coalition with Sudan and Somalia (thankfully) so I was able to take Asmara and Djibouti with ease. Since you start out with 4 cities, it is one of the hardest countries to play in this gamemode (yeah I thought Ethiopia…
  • Admira G1 -

Liked Evidential’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    Melliodas Gaming: ok cool Wins as Germany solo (with the only exception being the transports) "Win with no airforce" Melliodas Gaming: alright Defeats the entire African coalition as Morocco solo without using airforce
  • Admira G1 -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

I like him. He's very organized with his planning. Seen the no airforce challenge but not the no navy one
  • Evidential -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Melliodas Gaming: ok cool Wins as Germany solo (with the only exception being the transports) "Win with no airforce" Melliodas Gaming: alright Defeats the entire African coalition as Morocco solo without using airforce
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Or maybe watch an Internet Ad and you get 1 VP? That would be awesome! ” You used to be able to get Gold by doing that in Supremacy1914. Germany invades France; France fills in a couple of market research surveys; France…
  • colonel ace -

Replied to the thread Suggestion for game mode.

Hey, my suggestion is special forces should be able to go behind enemy lines and seize airfields, this should be an exception to the can't capture territory
  • booombooom -

Replied to the thread еще вопрос по механике.

• _Pyth0n_ -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    south america sucks when you want to expand... Only country that slowed me down more was Australia. It took ages to get fresh troops to the spots where the fighting party i Happened. Coming back to Bolivia. Different to Belarus where you can just…
  • dohteM -

Posted the thread еще вопрос по механике.

Thread
    если допустим авиация имеет урон по пехоте и технике и атакует сборный отряд пехоты и техники наноситься оба вида урона и пехоте и технике или только один?
  • Opulon -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread "National guard is good" my ass.

Like (Post)
    sending them to combar is wasting them Thats what your damage dealer are fir. NG is for landgrabbing far from any action...such as brazilian jungle, canadian wasteland or russian tundra. Yo dont wanne waste precious ressources on this but you need to…