Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement GENERAL UPDATE (190722)

ross222

Insurgent attack against the Caliphate

Prosac

СОВЕТЫ ПО ИГРЕ

PutinW

Do units collect air travel miles?

Germanico

Unit with heli transpot ability bug with waypoint.

MrBookShelf

Recent Activities

• ross222 -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

what is npa at the moment i just cant for the life of me remeber
  • Yak -

Posted the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Thread
    2019-04-35_general-update-missile_targeting_jet.png + + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +
    Commanders! This week's update brings you another round of overhauled tool-tips: The ambiguous Scout tooltip has been split up into two distinct tooltips for clarity:…
  • Prosac -

Replied to the thread Insurgent attack against the Caliphate.

If there is an Insurgent Uprising you will get a new unit, so you better leave new cities undefended.
  • PutinW -

Replied to the thread СОВЕТЫ ПО ИГРЕ.

Quote from Ambraza: “Quote from PutinW: “ ” у это и понятно, если бы его давали много, то оно бы просто обесценилось. да и не нужно его много, и так вон донатеры всю игру портя ” не было бы золота не было бы игры... игра коммерческий проект
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Do units collect air travel miles?.

It should take the embarkation into account - disembarkation I don't really remember to be honest. And yes - they are always "optimizing" their travel - so in case you want to walk them you need to do it manually. Are you totally certain that it really…
  • dupuncolo -

Posted the thread Insurgent attack against the Caliphate.

Thread
    Hi, I've a quick question about the Caliphate: what appens if Insurgents attack one of my own cities? Will I recruit a new unit this way or simply is a thing that can't happen? Thanks
  • MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread Unit with heli transpot ability bug with waypoint..

Quote from Andilek7319: “so it is about how game count move unit ( and dont count with transport by heli) for time to travel where you want game count that quick is transport by sea .. than your by heli + by land so it make back way …
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Do units collect air travel miles?.

Thread
    Hi, I play Easter conflict and i have Airports in all my cities...when i move my infantery around i noticed that they always want to fly. For example; Haifa to tel Aviv..1:02h driving time, 1:34 flying time. I wonder why? Are my soldiers frequent flyer…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Unit with heli transpot ability bug with waypoint..

I have the same impression. The algorithm for countign travel time is not counting the embarking and disembarkign time... ai am Isreal and I am airlifting all my units...lol...i think the want to collect flight miles
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread UAV IS USELESS. change my mind.

doesnt matter how quick if die by anything its use for make INFO and second posibility to make info in enemy teritory is only SPY .... to not declare war .... 1) speed server (most people sometime sleep ) so doesnt matter …