Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Training Maps

Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles

ross222

Idées pour le jeu

quentinlk

Announcement NATIONALIZATION FEEDBACK NEEDED

abdelrahman

iinsurgencies

abdelrahman

Recent Activities

• Sima_7 -

Posted the thread Training Maps.

Thread
    Graywolf has just recently created a group (not an alliance) where all its affiliated wolf alliances would get together to train and collaborate; a hub of sorts. The current version of training is limited to what the rules dictate: no more than 5 of us…
  • PutinW -

Liked JoeSlackman’s post in the thread Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles.

Like (Post)
    Why not have bombers with cruise missiles? I feel like that is ideal. I don't like Ballistic Missiles because they use 2 warheads and cannot damage units on the move. Peace, Joe
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles.

as long as theater defence is below sergeant you can use ballistic missiles or icbms above that your going to lose both those and those can only be used on cites not moving troops
  • quentinlk -

Replied to the thread Idées pour le jeu.

les échanges de ressources entre joueurs n existe que dans les matchs alliance elite. On peut meme donner gratuitement des ressources. Je pense qu on comprend aisément pourquoi .... Pour tes bonus d attaques. Le jeu est tellement technique sur…
  • abdelrahman -

Replied to the thread NATIONALIZATION FEEDBACK NEEDED.

There is a very simple solution. A country that starts with less than five is allowed any other country is not allowed even if it has less than five so even the op of having spread country is only available for weak countries which is balancing
  • NoahLegend -

Liked abdelrahman’s post in the thread iinsurgencies.

Like (Post)
    Majlosz12 that`s the comment i was looking for thanks
  • NoahLegend -

Like (Post)
    Thanks very much for ur information I knew about the ratios I just wondered when was this ratio evaluated I mean when does the game flip the coin every day or hour. but I believe it`s every hour based on your speech. Really thanks what is new to me that…
  • NoahLegend -

Like (Post)
    Does they respawn by the end of the day or at random time?
  • abdelrahman -

Replied to the thread iinsurgencies.

Majlosz12 that`s the comment i was looking for thanks
  • NoahLegend -

Replied to the thread iinsurgencies.

Quote from abdelrahman: “Thanks very much for ur information I knew about the ratios I just wondered when was this ratio evaluated I mean when does the game flip the coin every day or hour. but I believe it`s every hour based on your speech. Really…