Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Research

yzjqx

Next on queue

Dracula

Can't see notifications.

737373elj

[SDG] SrBska Dobrovoljačka Garda - The Serb Volunteer Guard

Cruise missile deals zero damage to transport ships?

potato

Recent Activities

• yzjqx -

Replied to the thread Research.

Infantry officer cannot deal with that either. They will just hit and run you. Maybe try and build mobile artillery? lol
  • Flakev -

Replied to the thread Research.

But how do you deal with players who focus on MAAV and TA from the beginning of the game? Can't Gunship take on the MAAV, or am I missing something? I'm sorry if my English is bad.
  • Tirannosauro -

Liked Edward’s post in the thread Next on queue.

Like (Post)
    It is not nice at all that on the queue we have only 4 rooms, but we can put on the queue 8 in total buildings and armies. I suggest to add 4 rooms for buildings, and another 4 for armies, so we can see everything on the queue. Another thing is that…
  • Advisor -

Now follows Yak.

Follow
  • Edward -

Liked Dracula’s post in the thread Next on queue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Edward: “Another thing is that when we want to put something from queue (right side of the desk) as the first one, or priority, every time you click the button, the page reset and you have to go again on the bottom of the page to click …
  • Dracula -

Liked Edward’s post in the thread Next on queue.

Like (Post)
    It is not nice at all that on the queue we have only 4 rooms, but we can put on the queue 8 in total buildings and armies. I suggest to add 4 rooms for buildings, and another 4 for armies, so we can see everything on the queue. Another thing is that…
  • Dracula -

Replied to the thread Next on queue.

Quote from Edward: “Another thing is that when we want to put something from queue (right side of the desk) as the first one, or priority, every time you click the button, the page reset and you have to go again on the bottom of the page to click …
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Can't see notifications..

• 737373elj -

Liked yzjqx’s post in the thread Cruise missile deals zero damage to transport ships?.

Like (Post)
    Try reloading the page? It probably dealt damage if it gives you the notification but hasn't registered yet.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Rozne Eltobliv’s post in the thread Can't see notifications..

Like (Post)
    Quote from potato: “Playing on mobile,pressing the notification button only shows "No events so far!",but I was on a hard fight,so it can't be "no events so far". How can I fix it? ” it is common that it shows "No events so far" . If you come back a…