Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

Yak

New Youtube Content for Venomous Reserve

Yak

Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !

GoldCaliber

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2106.15

Dealer of Death

How can I play with someone on my IP?

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Yak -

Replied to the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Quote from Dealer of Death: “1.) A second version of the WWZ Map - Now, when I say that, I don't mean a redesign of the actual "Map" but a second version that includes the zombies before their double nerfing. You could call it OG WWZ, or Classic WWZ,…
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread New Youtube Content for Venomous Reserve.

You have some really solid foundations - would you mind if you send me your Discord username via mail please? We can exchange messages there. Send it over to support@doradogames.com - use my username Yak in the title so that we know it's you. I'd love to…
  • 3sottamir -

Wrote a comment on 3sottamir’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Website maken is een onderwerp van zoeken voor veel Noweb-gebruikers.
    Site design diensten worden geleverd door het website laten maken bedrijf Noweb.
    Hij werkt al vele jaren op het gebied van SEO of site optimalisatie in Nederland.
    hoopt waardevolle…
  • Crux1412 -

Replied to a comment by ewac123 on Crux1412’s wall.

Wall Reply
    If you think it is funny that others are being insulted, when you are insulted by others in the future, they will not help you.
  • Aquela -

Liked Exras’s post in the thread New Youtube Content for Venomous Reserve.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone just started uploading some Conflict of Nations content on my alliances youtube page feel free to check it out. youtube.com/watch?v=VA4In3Tz0d4
  • Crux1412 -

Wrote a comment on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I am waiting for your reply.

That you sent the first mail to me at 2019/12/29.
    This is just one of insult mails.
    " Game over sucker...i leave you to the Zombies now so they can feast on you. "

Did I insult you first? Did I sent anything to you before…
  • Crux1412 -

Replied to a comment by ewac123 on Crux1412’s wall.

Wall Reply
    You asked the wrong person
    Why don't you take the question to the criminal.
  • GoldCaliber -

Replied to the thread Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !.

Güzel oyun oldu Amerika,Okyanusya,Afrika kıtalarından sonra Avrupa kıtasını birleştirmeyi başardım. Asya kaldı sadece :) Almanya(Siyah) benim. fsFH7.jpg
  • Opulon -

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone just started uploading some Conflict of Nations content on my alliances youtube page feel free to check it out. youtube.com/watch?v=VA4In3Tz0d4
  • Yak -

Like (Post)