Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

My ASFs won't patrol and keep returning to base

Eren Yeager

Artillery units aren't moving to attack

Pansypuss

Announcement PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

Eren Yeager

Cruise missiles aren't targeting units

Hydralysk

Helicopters and transports planes AUTOMATICALLY returning!

Hydralysk

Recent Activities

• Eren Yeager -

Replied to the thread My ASFs won't patrol and keep returning to base.

Quote from Pelican: “Still not fixed also Fighters do the same ” I wouldn't be surprised if it took a few days to fix the bugs but let's see.
  • Pansypuss -

Replied to the thread Artillery units aren't moving to attack.

Just tried it again and it seems to be working now
  • Eren Yeager -

Replied to the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Artillery units aren't moving to attack.

Quote from Pansypuss: “When I order my artillery units to attack something outside their range, they don't move towards the target and attack it. They just sit there doing nothing. ” Mine move to engage the target.
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Cruise missiles aren't targeting units.

Quote from GENPATTON43: “...cant believe there are still bugs for these at this point in the games history. ” You haven't coded many commercial games, have you? iu
  • GENPATTON43 -

ICBM's arent working for crap either right now, cant believe there are still bugs for these at this point in the games history. (You sure they werent shot down?)
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Helicopters and transports planes AUTOMATICALLY returning!.

Well, I just completed a 30 minute bomber strike, and my other aircraft are still airborne, so maybe the aircraft issue is resolved. iu
  • Pansypuss -

And they won't fire at units that aren't highlighted so cruise missiles don't work right now.
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Authoritarian Moderator: Jeremydesco.

Quote from Regatta2016: “I might stop playing this game and I'm sure it's not their loss. ” You got that right. It's a Win-Win. You get to spend your entertainment time elsewhere, and we don't have to read any more posts from you. iu
  • Pansypuss -

Posted the thread Artillery units aren't moving to attack.

Thread
    When I order my artillery units to attack something outside their range, they don't move towards the target and attack it. They just sit there doing nothing.