Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Resources Generator v0.2

playbabe

Having drones pulse a visible color like neon orange for the owner to see / find easier.

Quotes for the log in page

Hms bismarck

FIX Unfair resource production in cities

playbabe

More Suggestions

WalterChang

Recent Activities

• playbabe -

Replied to the thread Resources Generator v0.2.

seems like some flashpoint exclusive things gotta investigate
  • Drone are hard to see in areas with many cities or areas newly conquered with much smoke around the theatre of operations. And yes I toggle the map view and am aware of the right click lasso command over cities or airfields to see what units are based…
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Quotes for the log in page.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “"Here I sit buns a flexin', tryin' to squeeze out another Texan". Source: Graffiti found under a power boiler in rural eastern Oklahoma. ” …
  • corax -

And here is another for the NPC cities lesser production output both cities status is occupied one starts as NPC the other as human Map: Flashpoint Atlanta: Original nation USA starts as human Pop: 5.6 Morale: 53% No buildings Output: 313…
  • corax -

Here is a concrete example to illustrate the point, two cities both status is occupied: Map Flashpoint Malaga: Original nation Spain only has 1 supply city Pop: 6.8 Morale: 71% Port lvl1 Output: 622 supplies Palermo: Original nation Italy has 2 supply…
  • playbabe -

"there are other hidden variables that skew the numbers beyond the known modifiers for pop size, morale etc." I am aware some of it, option already in the generator. "For instance I have noticed that on flashpoint maps, nations that start with a single
  • _dany20_ -

Liked Hms bismarck’s post in the thread Quotes for the log in page.

Like (Post)
    While playing con I have seen one quote/suggestion a lot ,it is about the world war Map . So my suggest is why doesn’t dorado add some quotes like “the 20th century was a Century of war and blood. The 21st century is a century of dialog”-dalai…
  • FINALLY! An idea that addresses what to do with your Corvettes after day 10
  • corax -

Great job! Just be aware that there are other hidden variables that skew the numbers beyond the known modifiers for pop size, morale etc. For instance I have noticed that on flashpoint maps, nations that start with a single supply city have production…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread Quotes for the log in page.

"Here I sit buns a flexin', tryin' to squeeze out another Texan". Source: Graffiti found under a power boiler in rural eastern Oklahoma.