Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Playing the Game with a Code of Chivalry

DOA70

A bug in this game but it is true in the real world

737373elj

New game map idea

737373elj

African Nations

bobqz

New Map is needed

Bark Place

Recent Activities

• DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Playing the Game with a Code of Chivalry.

Quote from H0LMES: “I think this is a great topic as well; and i have a game scenario that relates to it currently. I joined a game and have a coalition; but an experienced player ( of some sergeant level) joined on day 3. They are not in our…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Bark Place’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    They said that they will be introducing event maps back in this week. We have gone a bit without them but we do not need a new map. It would be nice but I don't think that's the devs priority. Hopefully they introduce back Z and Overkill this week though.
  • 737373elj -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread But wait, what if the unit moves?.

Like (Post)
    It's a know missing mechanic (or you could call it bug) that they didn't fix it like, ever. Also visit my thread about this bug. a proposal to fix "warped air combat" with less new code possible I can come up with."
  • 737373elj -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread Is Airmobile Infantry able to use the carrier as the airport?.

Like (Post)
    That would be a cool feature tho. Maybe top level air inf get the ability. And it mainly helps you by giving the possibility of air assaulting coastal areas.
  • 737373elj -

Liked heongost’s post in the thread A bug in this game but it is true in the real world.

Like (Post)
    I am attacking Cúcuta, I am fighting with 10 Helicopter Gunship and 2 AWACS. Now, Chile's Helicopter is on the ground. 3 motorized infantry attack before. I lost 1 infantry. At this moment, Main Battle Tank with Anti-Air lv4 come support. I see they…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread A bug in this game but it is true in the real world.

Because of the ICBM lol Yes it’s true irl but it’s a bug here. However, CON needs to install a unit damaged by friendly fire notification :D
  • the matter for me in this kind of case is not to be unpredictable but the mere feasibility. Don't forget we tend to reason, as the common ground for everything, through the idea that "being 24/24 7/7" is a standard. It's just not considered that the…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread New game map idea.

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “I would instead , like to play a map in which a country's subdivisions are different countries themselves . (Not sure what doctrines they'd have) . The America Homefront map of CoW had this for…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread New game map idea.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bark Place: “What about a like usa canada states/provinces map. Like you choose a state from usa or province from canada to play as and it's the same as the ww3 but with just usa states and provinces. ” USA Civil War II Republicans vs the…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Bark Place’s post in the thread New game map idea.

Like (Post)
    What about a like usa canada states/provinces map. Like you choose a state from usa or province from canada to play as and it's the same as the ww3 but with just usa states and provinces.