Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Increase reload time MLRS

Teburu

New Building In Provinced: Iron Walls

Kranzegrad

idk why should I capture this city lol

Teburu

Where are the amphibious warfare ships?

abdul_the_brave

The Tortoise and the Hare

Stratieon

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Increase reload time MLRS.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “if they dont have sams with it.. take out with air/missiles. Personally not sure why it lets someone stack 9 MRLS together with no stack penalty. that needs to be lowered to like 5. would solve a lot of issues. you cant…
  • Buckeyechamp -

if they dont have sams with it.. take out with air/missiles. Personally not sure why it lets someone stack 9 MRLS together with no stack penalty. that needs to be lowered to like 5. would solve a lot of issues. you cant stack 9 planes or ships etc
  • Hancock -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Increase reload time MLRS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from abdul_the_brave: “The real drawback of mobile artillery I see is that it adopted the new game design with cost increase in all lvl not only tier change which is horrible. ” I believe germanico has once said that they'll aim to bring this…
  • abdul_the_brave -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Increase reload time MLRS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from abdul_the_brave: “The real drawback of mobile artillery I see is that it adopted the new game design with cost increase in all lvl not only tier change which is horrible. ” I believe germanico has once said that they'll aim to bring this…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread New Building In Provinced: Iron Walls.

Buckeyechamp@ You misunderstand, it's 1h 30min > 1 hour 30 Minute (real time i mean it). Not 1 minute.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread New Building In Provinced: Iron Walls.

Infantry that are specifically designed to break walls: and armor :D
  • Teburu -

• abdul_the_brave -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread idk why should I capture this city lol.

Like (Post)
    cuz othewise there will spawn more? :D Quote from abdul_the_brave: “they deplete cities of population ” yeah; my guess is that this is just to keep their morale sinking (cuz of casualty penalty) and zombies spawning ^^
  • abdul_the_brave -

Quote from Taras: “Apparently in Phantoms they are poorly taught to play the game if they do not understand how much the MLRS does not have balance. ” u know lvl 4 make it enter the field late (I mean in sufficient numbers). So the mrls player had a…
  • Taras -

Apparently in Phantoms they are poorly taught to play the game if they do not understand how much the MLRS does not have balance.