Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Battleground USA

Bigtallnerd419

How much does skill matter?

bobqz

CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs

Hydralysk

Fighing Inactivity ...again

Buckeyechamp

What’s your best casualty ratio

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread Battleground USA.

• MichiganUSA -

Now follows bobqz.

Follow
  • MichiganUSA -

Wrote a comment on Buckeyechamp’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How do you do the thing that says your city?
  • bobqz -

Replied to the thread How much does skill matter?.

I am like you Buck, I can't devote that much time. I had 3 going at once and one was a 4x . I was glad when they all finished. It becomes too much like a job and not a joy.
  • bobqz -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread How much does skill matter?.

Like (Post)
    I dont even think its active. Looking at season stats some dudes have more than 2000 pts in 1 - 2 days so they have to be spamming 40 games at a time. I play 1 maybe 2 games at a time. So those 40 games at a time even if spend 10 min per day per game…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Battleground USA.

• Bigtallnerd419 -

Posted the thread Battleground USA.

Thread
    Just for once, I would really like to play an actually competitive game of BG USA. I really enjoy the map - the US is where I live, after all - and the very land focused aspect of it varies widely from other maps. Right now, I have won every single BG…
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread x5 resources games.

Like (Post)
    Would completly eliminate strategy of game. Part of winning is how wisely you allocate / prioritize your builds; researches; mobs; etc. based on scarce resources.
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread How much does skill matter?.

Generally I go for 3 or 4 at a time - a couple 1x and a couple 4x.
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “ 90% of applicarions are written in java. Easy to make a virus as the jdk runs on so many devises. ” Interesting. I would love to read your source for such a view point.