Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Current state of Naval

Colonel Waffles

Flexible UI Screens

Dealer of Death

Racist coalition

Oblivious AI?

Kalrakh

4x Overkill Eventi'nde Yemen Nasıl Oynanmamalı :D

Recent Activities

• Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Quote from playbabe: “just buff asw heli, that thing is real coastal def due to short range ” There is still the problem of activity though. Could they make it so the helis automatically go to counterattack once the enemy ship attacks?
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Colonel Waffles’s post in the thread Corvette overhaul.

Like (Post)
    As of right now, corvettes are not useful past early game. Once other ships come into play they become quite useless and no one uses them at max level. Here’s my idea of overhauled corvette T1 Cost: 500 Supplies, 500 Components, 300 Manpower, 600…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from playbabe: “just buff asw heli, that thing is real coastal def due to short range ” Yeah, but there's still a gap in the unit roster for a dedicated land-based anti-ship weapon. It could be artillery or it could be a missile launcher.…
  • playbabe -

just buff asw heli, that thing is real coastal def due to short range
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Nubluk: “Colonel Waffles I think you should produce lvl 4 MRLS and park them on your coast and pretend they are costal guns. Problem solved. ” This works well. I’m not necessarily saying navy should be nerfed. Just there should be more…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Flexible UI Screens.

Quote from Hydralysk: “I would enjoy resizing and repositioning the pop-up UI screens. Sometimes their position and size obscure other information I am referencing. ” Sort of sounds good, but could you elaborate more or give an example?
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Tifo_14’s post in the thread Flexible UI Screens.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “I would enjoy resizing and repositioning the pop-up UI screens. Sometimes their position and size obscure other information I am referencing. ” Good idea :rolleyes:
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Flexible UI Screens.

Quote from Hydralysk: “I would enjoy resizing and repositioning the pop-up UI screens. Sometimes their position and size obscure other information I am referencing. ” Good idea :rolleyes:
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Flexible UI Screens.

Like (Post)
    I would enjoy resizing and repositioning the pop-up UI screens. Sometimes their position and size obscure other information I am referencing.
  • Tifo_14 -

Posted the thread Racist coalition.

Thread
    I came across this coalition in one of my games. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ab1f4f99379884d0be1280734 I'm not sure if that flag is allowed or not, but the player's name seemed kinda racist and there were some comments about slavery in the…