Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Question about a strategy

Andilek7319

Where PL serwers/maps

Doktor Faust

again about LHD class assault ships

Fereyd

Atomic barrel artillery

ross222

issue with rebel unit strength

ThePanda

Recent Activities

• Buckeyechamp -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Question about a strategy.

Like (Post)
    It is really hard to understand you. I can promise you, there are games where both sides were able to complete several research trees. Maybe not on a flashpoint full auf newbies but in a game filled with players who know what they do, maps could reach…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Question about a strategy.

i think that i know good public game ... like evry third win coaly ( and 70% by make this coaly in game most from not newbies but from player that his statistic say that win by coaly evry 10 -20 game and me evry ten …
  • Teburu -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Question about a strategy.

Like (Post)
    It is really hard to understand you. I can promise you, there are games where both sides were able to complete several research trees. Maybe not on a flashpoint full auf newbies but in a game filled with players who know what they do, maps could reach…
  • Doktor Faust -

Replied to the thread Where PL serwers/maps.

Jest to jeden z powodów i prawdopodobnie najważniejszy powód, dla którego przestałem grać w CoN, chociaż angielski nie jest dla mnie problemem. Jednak w grze chcesz się zrelaksować i komunikować w swoim ojczystym języku.
  • Doktor Faust -

Liked Eternus’s post in the thread Where PL serwers/maps.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Doktor Faust: “Dlaczego na kartach międzynarodowych gracze są zobowiązani do prowadzenia korespondencji dyplomatycznej w języku angielskim? Ta zasada powinna zostać zniesiona. ” dlatego, że taniej jest zmusić graczy posługujących…
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread again about LHD class assault ships.

OK, Question is answered. I will close this now :)
  • Fereyd -

• Andilek7319 -

Quote from Fereyd: “of course this is a latergame scenario, but worldmaps allow longer play to try such a thing... To boost speed, talk to your alllys, I didn´t say you have to invent everything on yourself... If you have a Chopperguy in your Coa,…
  • Raf -

Replied to the thread again about LHD class assault ships.

Thanks for replays, guys. I understood that we will have LHD still is this century, thats better then never :)
  • Raf -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread again about LHD class assault ships.

Like (Post)
    As Germanico stated. This unites are wished by the Devs as well as by the Players. (Forum is full of such requests). Let´s first launch the Mobile, then we can think about other cool stuff...