Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Renaming Batallions, Task Forces...etc

_Pyth0n_

Armour support for good strategies

_Pyth0n_

Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD)

_Pyth0n_

Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft

ewac123

Announcement 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

The Destroyer 4

Recent Activities

• _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Renaming Batallions, Task Forces...etc.

Quote from truffa: “Now, keep in mind I am drunk. ” I assume you read How To Start Any Conversation: 101 Helpful Tips by A. Nonny Mouse? Since that was tip #43. "Consider opening a conversation by stating that you are drunk."
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Quote from KFGauss: “Many opponents aren't that nice. You've managed to find some friendly ones. ” You make it sound like this is a dating game, and not a war game :rolleyes: "Hey mate, that guy you just beat in battle with MRLs and EAA, you should take him on…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Report on offensive subjects.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ignacio Silone: “ ” The fascism of tomorrow will never say ‘I am Facism’. It will say: ‘I am anti-Facism
  • KFGauss -

Quote from Admira G1: “The way I play CM and airforce have barely any effect on me. I almost always max out SAMs and bring stacks of 10 with me ” You should definitely thank your opponents for letting you stay alive long enough to max out those SAMs…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Things I've Noticed in My Last Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gibraltar321: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “EAA is perfect... ” As of now it is, I'm certain that it will be nerfed. ” I hope so...I wanne go back to using my helicopters for killing...
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Admira G1’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    The way I play CM and airforce have barely any effect on me. I almost always max out SAMs and bring stacks of 10 with me
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Minor Easter Egg? What do you think?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Admira G1: “Some of us have no idea what Zork is or what the comparison is. I googled Zork logo and found nothing closely resembling that. I'm a bit tipsy understand what you mean now. How did you even catch that lol ” Well I didn't think…
  • truffa -

Replied to a comment by Iron Rooster on truffa’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Eyo what? that's hurtful lets talk about it -
    I know i am a bit late, but like... better late then never.
  • Admira G1 -

The way I play CM and airforce have barely any effect on me. I almost always max out SAMs and bring stacks of 10 with me
  • truffa -

Replied to the thread Renaming Batallions, Task Forces...etc.

Quote from Hydralysk: “You have a good idea, it bears repeating. ” All i wanted was your approval. I am now a happy man