Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rogue State - War and Constant Morale Drain

Teburu

Flashpoint Strategy...

Teburu

Is there a limit to how long a game can last?

Declan Magee

Most Exciting Thing in CoN?

Mr. Boii

Making towed artillery and corvettes viable

Mr. Boii

Recent Activities

• ewinner -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Rogue State - War and Constant Morale Drain.

Like (Post)
    multiply across the cites? there's no such thing lol the penalty for being at war and for civilian casualties is the exact same for every single city
  • MicahWill -

Liked Declan Magee’s post in the thread Is there a limit to how long a game can last?.

Like (Post)
    It'll be interesting to see. I'd love to complete the tech tree :)
  • MicahWill -

Liked Mr. Boii’s post in the thread Most Exciting Thing in CoN?.

Like (Post)
    The most exciting thing I DID in CoN: I prepared tons and tons of units against this Golder, and won!!! The most exciting thing someone CAN do in CoN: Making this super OP strategy to beat this gigantic nation using barely any troops. That would be…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Rogue State - War and Constant Morale Drain.

multiply across the cites? there's no such thing lol the penalty for being at war and for civilian casualties is the exact same for every single city
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Flashpoint Strategy....

the only strategy required to win a flashpoint is staying active
  • Declan Magee -

Replied to the thread Is there a limit to how long a game can last?.

It'll be interesting to see. I'd love to complete the tech tree :)
  • ewinner -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Rogue State - War and Constant Morale Drain.

Like (Post)
    well uhm yeah it does; tho it's only a -2 so pretty neglectable anyway you keep troops in a city until its like 33/34% morale and thats it
  • ewinner -

Replied to the thread Rogue State - War and Constant Morale Drain.

But doesn't his multiply across all cities and add in as a factor when you are at war with other countries? Yeah I I understand the 33% factor. which is what I try to do, but there is still a chance. More of an annoyance for those who know how to avoid…
  • Mr. Boii -

Posted the thread Flashpoint Strategy....

Thread
    I like to play Flashpoints since I am not patient and want games to end really quickly. :/ My strategy is to just do all land, 100% offense 0% defense, and seems to work for me. From my past 10 games, I think I've won around 8, all using this strategy. But…
  • Mr. Boii -

Replied to the thread Most Exciting Thing in CoN?.

The most exciting thing I DID in CoN: I prepared tons and tons of units against this Golder, and won!!! The most exciting thing someone CAN do in CoN: Making this super OP strategy to beat this gigantic nation using barely any troops. That would be…