Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Does Anyone Use Military Logistics?

sundance175

Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious)

Evidential

Do You Guys Solo?

sundance175

Bug or a new feature

Dracula

red/blue map

milkbosa

Recent Activities

• sundance175 -

Replied to the thread Does Anyone Use Military Logistics?.

I have never built logistics...i did see a very good and experienced supremacy play CON. We became coalition partners later in the game and when i was able to see his intelligence he had built logistics to and from EVERY city he had. He also had a TON of…
  • Randystyles -

Wrote a comment on Dracula’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey how do I play against you or somebody that's really good I'm so much better than everybody I play against every single time it's ruining the game for me I need to find somebody that's good I'm begging for an ass whooping
  • Mr. Boii -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Admira G1: “5 anti tank+4 AFV+ tank commander and an other stack with 5-6 anti tank and 4-5 AFV at max lvl can shred a stack of MRL in 1 or 2 hits if caught by surprise. There is good balances among most units and aside from just the units…
  • Randystyles -

Wrote a comment on Dorado’s wall.

Wall Comment
    So yeah if you can put me in the right direction I'm trying to look around and learn this server stuff I know this is the way that I'm going to find good people to play against exclusively kind of I would say 99% of the people that play the game or I…
  • Randystyles -

Wrote a comment on Dorado’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I would love to play death match my biggest complaint is I can't find a worthy competitor for anything without bragging I'm so much better than anybody I played against it's ruining the game for me I would love for somebody to whoop me I just don't know…
  • Evidential -

Replied to the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

Quote from 1733973qaz: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “I'm surprised so many people have agreed. Let's add a unit called "_Pyth0n_'s ideas" that can instantly destroy any enemies withing 5000000000 miles, as well as all enemy buildings withing
  • sundance175 -

Replied to the thread Do You Guys Solo?.

Not liking the idea of backstabbing even a "noob" in order to get a solo win. Just go solo from the start.
  • Dracula -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

Well guys,it is a positive bug and help us so let's ignore it.:)
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

I have also seen this issue with damaged buildings. Once you hit the repair button the unit that was being built (but was halted due to the damaged building) now instantly starts getting built again.
  • Zozo001 -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “What are you players using to supplement the EAA? You can only make 10,15 and 20 units at each respective level, they can't be everywhere at once, and do need a day or so in a hospital city to heal, so…