Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement GENERAL UPDATE (190722)

kurtvonstein

Elite Experimental units x10price =x2 quality

Telerik

Any unit can see stelth unit if they in sight range?

Efreet

Option to disable world details loading.

Do units collect air travel miles?

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Well i must say with the frigate now having the range of 100 on max level it has become a serious stand alone units... By if you compare the fight values of NPA vs frigate you should always kkep in mind that no one is driving arround with 5…
  • kurtvonstein -

Hi, would you mind at least in the news and main topic not use abbreviation like NPA, ASW and so on. That would really help newcomers and non natives like me. By the way..what is ASW?
  • Telerik -

Replied to the thread Elite Experimental units x10price =x2 quality.

An agressive player who fights hard ,produce and lose many units may be left behind in numbers and tech . How you going to clear with artilery a fortified city with artilery inside and a bunker lv5 ? I was nuked on day 5 with 2 ICBM lv5 and have build 21…
  • Opulon -

Liked Efreet’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Like (Post)
    Nice icons there. I'm sure that few recent changes will better explain game concepts to newcomers... and mediocres'. ;) About the balancing : Now I see the NPA as a Torpedo Bomber Aircraft for 'search and destroy' missions. I like the role, but the…
  • SultanVahdettin -

Now follows Engin Pasa.

Follow
  • Efreet -

Nice icons there. I'm sure that few recent changes will better explain game concepts to newcomers... and mediocres'. ;) About the balancing : Now I see the NPA as a Torpedo Bomber Aircraft for 'search and destroy' missions. I like the role, but the…
  • Efreet -

Replied to the thread Any unit can see stelth unit if they in sight range?.

I'm currently using stealth bombers for about 20 days and penetrate lots types of targets, and everything looks fine. No surprises. I wonder what will be, If someone uses INTEL and reveal your stealth bombers. Only a theory. 8)
  • Opulon -

no, ASW are still pretty good especially with their tech line. They are just not "overwhelming anymore", and an counter (an expensive one) has been created. Cruiser beats ASW who beats Frigate who beats NPA who beats cruiser (in an economical…
  • MrBookShelf -

Posted the thread Option to disable world details loading..

Thread
    Sometimes when opening the game you will found out that world will slowly loading in. You can clearly see that everything is still there beside the world details. Have an option to toggle this would lead be more device accessibility.
    I would comment a
  • MrBookShelf -