Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Carriers seem kinda meh

Teburu

How is this possible? Rocket on ground hmm?

jlough231

OBB: Orders of Battle ( but this one is just about unit names XD )

jlough231

Battle Formations

Raf

EUROPE 1990 UPDATE

Sima_7

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Carriers seem kinda meh.

Quote from jlough231: “yeah, and on that topic i think that CON should make games match players based off of their level because in my experience especially in flashpoint games 20/30 players go inactive right away and stay that way, and almost all of…
  • jlough231 -

Replied to the thread How is this possible? Rocket on ground hmm?.

i had this same issue when firing a cruise missile from a cruiser at an intel-revealed troop. it's really frustrating cause your missile just goes to waste. The difference was mine didn't have a transport unit, rather just gave me sight range over a…
  • jlough231 -

Replied to the thread Carriers seem kinda meh.

yeah, and on that topic i think that CON should make games match players based off of their level because in my experience especially in flashpoint games 20/30 players go inactive right away and stay that way, and almost all of them are level one or two.
  • jlough231 -

Replied to the thread OBB: Orders of Battle ( but this one is just about unit names XD ).

yeah, I totally agree with this. it's not a big deal functionally but it's cool. Also, being able to name more types of troops would be really cool too.
  • One thing I would like is for each indivual unit in this game to keep it's "indivituality" For example: On day 1 I have 7 inf. batallions numbered ( let's say) 1 to 10, with 3 and 7 being armored ( recon) batallions. How about letting them keeping…
  • Raf -

Replied to the thread Battle Formations.

Damage variability is devs tool ... used for slight balance if need. How far I know exactly support units "eat" higher part of damage in stack. For example AAA, frigates might be killed very fast in stack. Quote from Germanico: “2) we have differing…
  • Teburu -

@Sima_7 too fantastical i'd argue, modern warfare doesnt have the classic medieval battlelines anymore :D
  • Sima_7 -

I am not a veteran of any military nor do I have experience with any military save the ones I've managed in computer/video games. That said, isn't that how a large-scale conflict would unfold in the scenarios of CoN, where there would be battle lines led…
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread EUROPE 1990 UPDATE.

Quote from King7673: “Can map EUROPE 1990 return to game? ” It makes its way to the surface on occasion.
  • King7673 -

Replied to the thread EUROPE 1990 UPDATE.