Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Atomic barrel artillery

Germanico

time for load and upload unit after conqer

Question about a strategy

Andilek7319

again about LHD class assault ships

Germanico

Cold War 64-128p map 1970-1991(tech years)

• ViK
  • ViK

ViK

Recent Activities

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Atomic barrel artillery.

Technically both US and USSR/Russia agreed to remove ALL tactical nuclear weapons and destroy them. Factually there remains a high level of doubt if Russia actually did so - they themselves claim that they kept several thousand tactical…
  • Andilek7319 -

Posted the thread time for load and upload unit after conqer.

Thread
    last time i look that game not count if harbor is my or not like move unit in citi capture and send from this citi harbor another place count right ... but if i make longer way (like pass this citi - conqer ) continue on sea …
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Question about a strategy.

Quote from Fereyd: “On Question 1: I´ve seen Actions like this (and performes similar as well ;) ) It might work and is often a try but you have to change your procedure a little. - at first, radarscan the area in which you are planning your beachhead -…
  • Teburu -

@'Buckeyechamp just mix strikefighter with naval strikefighters 3/2 no need to mix them with asf
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Atomic barrel artillery.

Actually Russia is pretty much the only remaining nuclear power still holding on to nuke arty. It was a thing in the cold war but stockpiles were destroyed eventually. i learned two new things today
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Question about a strategy.

Like (Post)
    1.) really not an advisable strategy, the airfield takes roughly 24h to build and can fly in units after 12, airborne infantry doesnt really do well defending an area, they'll be sitting ducks for the time protecting the airfield. Within these 12h it…
  • Buckeyechamp -

3rd question: Strike fighters are one of my preferred weapons but you just need to build and utilize proportianate as game goes. Early on pir with air supp fighters even 1 - 1 for two reasons (air protection from someone who has air supp fighters) and…
  • Buckeyechamp -

2nd Question: I have never seen Russia win in any map ive been on and i have 6 wins (3 coalition and 3 solo) in 8 games (myanmar 1(WW3); syria 2 times (europe) ; Ethiopia 1 (mideast); India 1 (mideast). Other two games; 1st i didn't hve a clue and…
  • Buckeyechamp -

You would have to defend that airfield for 1/2 day plus before could fly in troops .. plus it only takes one air supp fighter to tke out airborne in air or any transports. I have never had anyone use airborbne to signifigntly hurt me. and a few times…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread General game imbalances.

Like (Post)
    Actually we did just last week - instead of paying 5.95 for 30 days you now pay 9.95 for 90 days. Last I checked that's a substantial reduction of price. @Cyrulik I will not delete it - just close it. We are generally not interested in discussing…