Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Report a player - Server: 4056210

DoctorDR1

What happened to the "New Games" Page, and when did it happen?

Dealer of Death

Oyun İçi Muhabbet

Marshall Utku

A few suggestions:

kurtvonstein

Increase British Cities

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Report a player - Server: 4056210.

Hi there, please do not post such things in public. Instead, please submit a support ticket. I can also guarantee that this player has not hacked the game. He is most likely saying that to brag.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread What happened to the "New Games" Page, and when did it happen?.

Quote from Kalrakh: “I still have them all in Chrome ” LOL, I am using Google chrome.
  • Teburu -

Replied to a comment by Crux1412 on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Reply
    The only thing that will come from you continuing to "chase" him is you ending up getting a mute or ban. Really... by continuing to harass him in such a public fashion you're only hurting yourself.
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread What happened to the "New Games" Page, and when did it happen?.

• Crux1412 -

Wall Reply
    You don't procrastinate my answer deliberately again.
    As long as you are willing to apologize to me publicly and taking back all the insults words to me, I will forgive you and stopping disturbing you.
    If you insist on not, I only continue to chase you…
  • Crux1412 -

Wall Reply
    What if you didn’t sent insulting mails to me for no reason, will I chase you for my reputation ?
    Your current predicament was caused by yourself at the beginning. Don’t blame the wrong person.
    Besides, I restore 100% mail's contents to you, this is what…
  • Marshall Utku -

Replied to the thread Oyun İçi Muhabbet.

Quote from 4EscobaR: “Çok Ağır Küfür Nasıl Oluyor Acaba Adam Anasına Küfür Ediyor Bundan Daha Ağır Nasıl Bir Küfür Bekleniyor Küfür Yasak Değil de Başka Bir Konu Oyun Sadece ingilizce olsa Ve Türk Yöneticiler Seçilmemiş olsa…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

For me it is the same as before, I can keep scrolling down and down till I find 4-day old games... Never scrolled further.
  • Dod, you didn't get the memo? You are on triple secret probation now. Hence your game list restriction.