Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Schadenfreude - what is the most you have cost an opponent in gold?

ArchStrategos

African Nations

Rozne Eltobliv

abandoned nations

Rozne Eltobliv

double cities

Rozne Eltobliv

Defeat ...

jlough231

Recent Activities

• ArchStrategos -

Replied to the thread Schadenfreude - what is the most you have cost an opponent in gold?.

"No one would use stealth drones to scout out their own territory" This guy does, he leaves them grounded.
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread African Nations.

Quote from bobqz: “Played as NK 3 times and lost pretty soon everytime. Japan everytime. ” Me too . Whenever I played NK or SK , I lost soon , either Japan or China . Once I played NK , made allies with SK and Japan (who went inactive) and conquered…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread abandoned nations.

But till how many days of the game can we take an abandoned nation ? I took one on day 8 of a game . I wonder after which day we cannot play as an abandoned nation
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked LightingStars’s post in the thread abandoned nations.

Like (Post)
    Takes 2 days for a nation to be abandoned, if it's still early a new player can take it immediately (i think). Player gets everything that was left by the previous player. Take this with a grain of salt cuz idk if this is 100% true.
  • LightingStars -

Replied to the thread abandoned nations.

Takes 2 days for a nation to be abandoned, if it's still early a new player can take it immediately (i think). Player gets everything that was left by the previous player. Take this with a grain of salt cuz idk if this is 100% true.
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Posted the thread abandoned nations.

Thread
    Until what day can an abandoned nation be taken by another player ? And how will the game start for the new player ? Will the troops and buildings constructed by the previous player remain the same or will the game start with nothing built in cities ?
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread double cities.

I have a screenshot too . But I can't upload because of an unknown error
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked bobqz’s post in the thread African Nations.

Like (Post)
    Played as NK 3 times and lost pretty soon everytime. Japan everytime.
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread double cities.

I have my PC account linked to mobile too but this happened while on PC . It is very rare to occur on mobile
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Defeat ....

Like (Post)
    Since I lose pretty often and I’m somewhat new, no really memorable ones, although the time I spent 2400 gold trying to relocate headquarters only to get that city conquered was one that I always remembered. But a more... interesting defeat was in my…