Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I want my Z's

Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?

No Free Field Upgrades

GraniteDust

Don't you get sad when you see this?

Teburu

production industrielle

Buckeyechamp

Recent Activities

• DOA70 -

Posted the thread I want my Z's.

Thread
    C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em the tough Z's. The…
  • Moon Tsu -

Posted the thread Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?.

Thread
    I can’t expect the developers to have a detailed knowledge of every region in the game. But, I still get annoyed that I have to go all the way to Toronto if I want to cross from Detroit to Kent-Chatham in the game. I have made that crossing myself, and…
  • DOA70 -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Helicopters from Combat outpost.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blackout07: “Have helicopters be able to operate from a "Combat Outpost". ” you misspelled Airfield.
  • GraniteDust -

Replied to the thread No Free Field Upgrades.

I am 100% absolutely against this idea. If I would be in favor of making something "more realistic" - here is what I would prefer: Units that cannot trace a supply line back to a homeland or annexed city lose combat ability and/or take a small amount…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Second Cannae: “How can you seriously expect anyone to understand that you were being sarcastic? Do you have the ability to hear tone and inflection in text?? ” I mean, some people can taste colors ...
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Quote from Second Cannae: “How can you seriously expect anyone to understand that you were being sarcastic? Do you have the ability to hear tone and inflection in text?? ” I mean, some people can taste colors ...
  • Teburu -

Liked Second Cannae’s post in the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Like (Post)
    How can you seriously expect anyone to understand that you were being sarcastic? Do you have the ability to hear tone and inflection in text??
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread *NEW UNIT SUGGESTION*: BM Launcher Aircraft!.

Like (Post)
    Love all these suggestions "Dear Santa; Please give me one unit that does everything that 3 or 4 other types do. I really dont want to go to all that trouble. Thanks!! P.S. Can my new Toy land on water and/or VTOL anywhere without airfields"
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Second Cannae’s post in the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Like (Post)
    How can you seriously expect anyone to understand that you were being sarcastic? Do you have the ability to hear tone and inflection in text??
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked bobqz’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    Kraken is tough !