Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Alliance wars

ghtt

Fast Game Exit

Im On Smoko

Supply Lines

Kalrakh

Current state of Naval

Kalrakh

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Orschel

Recent Activities

• ghtt -

Replied to the thread Alliance wars.

• Teburu -

Quote from ghtt: “Hello i wanted to know if dorado staff is thinking about adding alliance wars 4x. Thank you. ” seriously doubt it; alliance games are already really short and only thing a 4x version would accomplish is making premium necessary to…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Small question about artillery.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “I don't think it will fire on an unidentified radar dot ” they do as long as its hostile how do they know its hostile? magic
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Small question about artillery.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “1. Yes 2. No * 3. No * * If you subscribed as a security council member you can set fire control to aggressive, and then the answer would be yes to Q 2 & 3. ” for #1, I think you have to be able to identify the dot as an…
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Fast Game Exit.

Thread
    Other than waiting for the two day timeout for inactivity, is there a quicker way to get out of a particular game?
  • -0- -

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “I don't think it will fire on an unidentified radar dot ” they do as long as its hostile how do they know its hostile? magic
  • ghtt -

shut up con staff know you lied to them multipule person are reporting you, you used vpn and blue cord and alt accounts. Maybe even moew
  • Kalrakh -

Like (Post)
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Supply Lines.

Quote from Bleach45: “I prefer to think of Blitzkrieg being when you have a stack of units go through multiple cities and territories completely disregarding rogue state and not leaving a single unit behind to deal with rogue state. The tactic is…