Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New map

New Map is needed

Tameem Hasan

African Nations

Bark Place

Can special force shot down AWACS?

potato

Self Defense & Firearms Training: Why They Matter?

ahuman

Recent Activities

• Lucas_Charles -

Posted the thread New map.

Thread
    Can we get a new map that has the Soviet Union? We don't have any of those and that kinda sucks
  • MicahWill -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread An invisible troop is ocupying my provinces,what can it be?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ahuman: “Try scouting with uavs ” dude, read the whole thread plz
  • MicahWill -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Playing the Game with a Code of Chivalry.

Like (Post)
    I don't think that it was ever considered as "morally unacceptable" to recycle an inactive ally. To the contrary, i think a lot of people would side against someone that would complain about it : "You should've warned, informed, or made arrangements".…
  • VicBelle -

Wrote a comment on VicBelle’s wall.

Wall Comment
    CHEATING or bugs? In the game 3.407.217 have players cleary useing cheats or bugs are makeing they game easier. I was invaded by Australia with 2 navy - prnt.sc/ulg3as - no troops inside, just 5 corvets in each one. In the moment after they desapered…
  • Tameem Hasan -

Replied to the thread New Map is needed.

To Germanico, Thank you so much for replying me. we all are eagerly waiting for the new maps to be released. please release 4x version of those maps as well because to me, 1x map is boring. im playing this game only because of 4x version. thank you so
  • Bark Place -

Replied to the thread African Nations.

Facts. And if you had militaries taken from real life then countries like the USA would easy win. Now if both economies and militaries were based on real life then countries like the USA would be insane and just break the game.
  • Tameem Hasan -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    Gents - we are of course planning new maps. This said with the release of mobile we have to adjust all maps to conform to the new client. This is taking A LOT of time and effort (more than we initially anticipated) but rest assured we will in time have…
  • Bark Place -

Replied to the thread New Map is needed.

Yeah. I think a fun thing would be an africa flashpoint. Maybe shake things up and put like half the new mobile people in and africa flashpoint and half in a europe flashpoint. africa is so underpowered in every other game mode that it would be fun to…
  • potato -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Can special force shot down AWACS?.

Like (Post)
    stack of ship also called task force
  • potato -

Replied to the thread Can special force shot down AWACS?.