Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

Dealer of Death

BETTER PRO TIP

Dealer of Death

Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?

playbabe

You can't beat me

TheShinwacker

Who's Bad

Recent Activities

• Quote from sundance175: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “So, I was wondering, suppose we had a guy who primarily plays 1X, and a guy who primarily plays 4X, and they are typical skill levels for their respective groups. Which would be easier, 1X guy…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread BETTER PRO TIP.

Quote from sundance175: “I appreciate the time and effort that went into this Pro Tip. I am glad i reread the post because i did not even see this tip on the first reading. Thank you! You guys need to give him props ..he is giving this advice out for…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked TheShinwacker’s post in the thread BETTER PRO TIP.

Like (Post)
    I will second Sundance, this information will change the way I play.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked sundance175’s post in the thread BETTER PRO TIP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Win, don't lose. ” I appreciate the time and effort that went into this Pro Tip. I am glad i reread the post because i did not even see this tip on the first reading. Thank you! You guys need to give him props ..he is…
  • WE BUILD ROAD lol people gonna stats shaming you if they see economy score a bit high. anyway i would say in that case, military score:game join ratio would better at estimating player’s experience.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “new season unit must be anti air infantry to protect against EAA...and to offer some more variaty in defense then using ASF and SAM and frigattes. ” But I wanted Elite Flying Submarine tho...
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?.

WE BUILD ROAD lol people gonna stats shaming you if they see economy score a bit high. anyway i would say in that case, military score:game join ratio would better at estimating player’s experience.
  • TheShinwacker -

Replied to the thread You can't beat me.

• Big bad Wolf -

Posted the thread Who's Bad.

Thread
    I really like playing this game but the last several games have been almost a job rather than a challenge just way too easy. I'm learning my way around the discord but if anybody has some serious skills I'd love to go against them from what I've seen I…
  • booombooom -

Replied to the thread Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “You know this idle mode: The game is basically won. You only need 100 VP more. You killed all of your potential enemies so there is no more risk and you let your national guard wander thourgh endless useless desert land,…