Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New update: cities per country (ww3 4x)

GraniteDust

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

TheGENOC1D3R

Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry

GraniteDust

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2208.03

playbabe

Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD)

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• GraniteDust -

Replied to the thread New update: cities per country (ww3 4x).

My vote is to increase each 5 city nation to 6 cities, and to combine North Korea and South Korea into Korea and make it a 6 city or even a 7 city nation itself.
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “That why... this mode is only TEMPORARY, NOT PERMANENT mode. Motive is collect cities data-set, i understand this. Thanks @Yak . This information. ” I wouldnt be so confident. We Germand still pay a tax on "Sekt". Which is…
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “That why... this mode is only TEMPORARY, NOT PERMANENT mode. Motive is collect cities data-set, i understand this. Thanks @Yak . This information. ” I wouldnt be so confident. We Germand still pay…
  • GraniteDust -

Replied to the thread Increasing Resources After Maxing Out Arms Industry.

I learned something new today. Naval Bases and AIr Bases increase resource production of cities? I did not know that. I think that Hospitals IN THEORY increase population - but it seems from what I can see and what others have reported is that the…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2208.03.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “is Red vs Blue now playable on Mobile? Black screen is fixed? ” should be, lmao
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Quote from Admira G1: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Starting challenge very soon. Any tips for landlocked nations? ” I deleted an entire paragraph cause j don't wanna ruin your fun of figuring things out during the game. My only tip if you're playing…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked bkn’s post in the thread "National guard is good" my ass.

Like (Post)
    Infntery hs only 1 purpose in this game, and that is to capture things... so you should go for the cheapest and fastest one which is national guard. and they have 50% defense bonus for cities... basically they are the best unit imo
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked ewac123’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2208.03.

Like (Post)
    I love how the moment they try to fix the rank/point bug that is purely for aesthetic reason, a huge game breaking exploit pops up and no fix is released It's like if you're in a plane falling from the sky, but the pilot is concerned about the damage to…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Resolution issue.

I can not see any difference from my experience. did you move from mobile to desktop? because in mobile. everything is squashed in side way.
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread I want to join an alliance.

Quote from Dracula: “Quote from bkn: “yea its 4 hand picked members that proofed themseelf with good/exceptional gameplay. But everybody does its own thing atm... So i am looking also looking for regular mates for 64 x4 ww3 ” Well 2 of the 4…