Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

KillJoyRambo

Season 4 Railgun is still not available.

KillJoyRambo

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2105.12

playbabe

What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game.

Rozne Eltobliv

Declared versus Undeclared

Colonel Waffles

Recent Activities

• KillJoyRambo -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from KillJoyRambo: “just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock. Last season when you hit the point…
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from KillJoyRambo: “just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock. Last season when you hit the point goal for an unlock the…
  • KillJoyRambo -

Replied to the thread Season 4 Railgun is still not available..

sorry that doesn't make any sense let me simplify my question. I currently have a 1012 points in the season that just began, so I should be able to research the railgun right now yes?
  • Teburu -

Quote from KillJoyRambo: “so we have to get the 1000 points, and then wait for the season to END while we have council and THEN we can unlock the rail gun? I was under the impression that reaching the 1000 points unlocked the rail gun for use DURING…
  • KillJoyRambo -

just to confirm, I have over 1000 points for this season and I cannot research the railgun as I didn't start until last season so I don't have the original unlock. Last season when you hit the point goal for an unlock the item was available to be…
  • 400+ per hour once...
  • KillJoyRambo -

so we have to get the 1000 points, and then wait for the season to END while we have council and THEN we can unlock the rail gun? I was under the impression that reaching the 1000 points unlocked the rail gun for use DURING the season and to keep it…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2105.12.

i don’t see csgo get new op gun every month and they doing fine
  • Yak -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I oppose nerfing any units* in any way at any time. Instead, create more powerful counters and adjust balance that way. ” An interesting remark and one I tend to agree with. Games like MOBAS and Arena Shooters can…
  • That's Ruff -