Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Blood and Oil?

Zozo001

Battle of Active

_Pyth0n_

Pinned News From My Latest Game

ewac123

Season units

Morpheas78

removing members from coalition

Teburu

Recent Activities

• Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Blood and Oil?.

Quote from ewac123: “Most advice for games goes out of the window- you pretty much need to spam 2 or 3 rounds of NG to survive the first two days. ” This is actually THE advice I have for any games ;-).
  • Emilyy -

Wrote a comment on Emilyy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    wordhurdle.co is a simple, yet challenging, a word game that will help you improve your vocabulary and spatial reasoning.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “I'm of the same opinion as you. They told us the "collecting data" excuse just to calm the waters, but if they really were eager to actually collect helpful data, why to stop so long at the very first step, why wont they add…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked shrek6satan’s post in the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Like (Post)
    My man, at this point you're just inventing a new game
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Zozo001’s post in the thread "National guard is good" my ass.

Like (Post)
    To inject actual data into this discussion, I've recently recorded the revolt of an insurgent against a garrisoned single NG. The HPs and strengths after each combat tick were as follows: Tick1: NG 13.1 ATK 1.4 DEF 3.0; insurgent 12.9 ATK 2.0 DEF…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

Quote from KFGauss: “"ROGUE" state is the name of the CoN insurgents' government ” Easy way to remember: Watch Rogue One or read the Rogue Squadron novels :D
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

yes!! Its like day 16 and i have the most vps by like 300. Reason? Eaa can turn the most cowardly commander into a steamroller... But to be fair i did learn the air tricks beforehand AND i used railguns no naval awac yet, that's the reason i haven't…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Blood and Oil?.

i played blood and oil twice as usa, very fun but challenging. Most advice for games goes out of the window- you pretty much need to spam 2 or 3 rounds of ng to survive the first two days. Then make a coalition with 2 other strong players, and get a few…
  • Morpheas78 -

Replied to the thread Season units.

once maybe . Since December 2019 no Elite Heli or the elite tank
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread removing members from coalition.

It's not instant for obvious reasons. And doesn't it take only multiple days in 4x?