Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?

Announcement Join the CoN League!

Aquela

Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft

575-Kranzegrad

building screen: multiple languages bug

575-Kranzegrad

Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious)

Evidential

Recent Activities

• potato -

Posted the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Thread
    Could anyone please tell me what is the reason for this change? Is there any unbalanced issue for Austria to be a 6-city nation?
  • Aquela -

Replied to the thread Join the CoN League!.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “I dont get it...but I dont use discord...so you annouce game numbers on discord that are not visible otherwise in the game? ” Hi there! The whole point of the event was to celebrate 40 000 Discord members, so naturally, we…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “I has tested these units, and they are super power full, and even more ultra power full with Ace Officer Fighter and 4x Elite 8 unit. But these elite unit can get very easily, required Air Base lvl 2, Arms Industry lvl 1…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread building screen: multiple languages bug.

Try first upload image into 'Pinterest', and after that, upload then here (into CoN forum).
  • Evidential -

Replied to the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

I am in a game rn I completely forgot the elite strikers exist but oh well I will have to keep my.. level 2 strikers on day 16 (peru sucks)
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Quote from Evidential: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Evidential’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no…
  • Evidential -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Radar Rework, Artillery Nerf.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Teburu: “Counterpoint: I propose we nerf Waffles ” B-but, that would disrupt the balance of the forums...We would need to rebalance everything. ” Mr. Prosser: Do…
  • Evidential -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no hyper-agressive Russia. 6…