Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SEASON 7 TEASER

gunyalizop

More suggestions

GeneralLangmoen

Artillery/ships should attack every 5 minutes and anti-air should scan every 2 minutes

WalterChang

All I want for Christmas ...

Second Cannae

Motorized infantry mortar damage

crazystoner

Recent Activities

• parzival8 -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread MAP IDEA - No Coalitions 4000 VP to win.

Like (Post)
    If Supremacy ever taught me a lesson, it's that a warning that takes 75% of the screen, with red triangles everywhere, stating "There can't be no true alliance on this map because it's a solo win ONLY and the map finishes at 100% of VPs so everyone BUT…
  • gunyalizop -

Replied to the thread SEASON 7 TEASER.

Could the elite UAV become the counter for the helicopter meta? techzpod.com mobdro app[size=1][/size]
  • GeneralLangmoen -

Replied to the thread More suggestions.

Empire game mode where all countries Are insanely big
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread More suggestions.

Thread
    After hours of pondering, I have come to a dreadful conclusion I am out of ideas to suggest in the forums This is an avengers-level threat. I need to constantly supply suggestions but if I run out of ideas the entire system falls apart. That is why I…
  • Quote from Seroslav: “Of course not. If you use patrol, you can attack a unit inside of AA range and your aircraft gets 0 damage from the AA. You dont know this basic mechanic? Simply learn how to use aircrafts first. No wonder you dont use them, as…
  • Smallsword -

I'm excited about landmines. The strategic retreat opportunities... I hope they can be research/built in the early game, when ground vs. ground is more likely.
  • Day 20 all depends on which country i am. If i am an island nation, by day 20. 20 Frigates will have secured me the entire ocean. 3 Ballistic missile submarines 15 Infantry Then ill be deciding how to best proceed. If i am jungle landbased, ill…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

I wonder if the mines are stealth? Provided they are economically sound, luring unsuspecting rushers to become fireworks sounds interesting
  • Second Cannae -

Replied to the thread All I want for Christmas ....

• crazystoner -

Replied to the thread Motorized infantry mortar damage.

Despite them revealing themselves and actively attacking naval units. They do ZERO damage to naval units. They do how ever annihilate Tanks, IFV, and literally anything and everyone on the ground that doesn't have a single point in attack range. They…