Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement CYBER BLACK UPDATE (201126)

Alphh

Naval radar contact not showing right

Yak

am i losing some new mechanics ??

Yak

From my latest game ...

Rozne Eltobliv

Question about: Officer with army?

Kalrakh

Recent Activities

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked Alphh’s post in the thread CYBER BLACK UPDATE (201126).

Like (Post)
    As ThePanda wrote, the map, although playable was not optimised for mobile, but now it is! Have fun!
  • Alphh -

Replied to the thread CYBER BLACK UPDATE (201126).

As ThePanda wrote, the map, although playable was not optimised for mobile, but now it is! Have fun!
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Naval radar contact not showing right.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “well i can try next time this happens...but if it returns...i mean i cant clean the cache everytime something pops up on my radar ;) ” Of course, the reason I ask is that clearing cache may stop this entirely from happening…
  • kurtvonstein -

well i can try next time this happens...but if it returns...i mean i cant clean the cache everytime something pops up on my radar ;)
  • Yak -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “[#DDV-817320]: [Supremacy1914-Moderator] 3512889: Bug report: Radarsignale erhalten kein Update ” Can you clear your cache and see if it happens to you again? Other players have reported this to resolve it
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Quote from ThePanda: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “I have this question from a long time so I'm finally gonna ask . If the Rising Tides made it's way on mobile today , how did I play Rising Tides on mobile before ? Not only this map but also Blood…
  • Yak -

Liked ThePanda’s post in the thread CYBER BLACK UPDATE (201126).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “I have this question from a long time so I'm finally gonna ask . If the Rising Tides made it's way on mobile today , how did I play Rising Tides on mobile before ? Not only this map but also Blood and Oil and Z was…
  • ThePanda -

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “I have this question from a long time so I'm finally gonna ask . If the Rising Tides made it's way on mobile today , how did I play Rising Tides on mobile before ? Not only this map but also Blood and Oil and Z was…
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread am i losing some new mechanics ??.

• Yak -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Naval radar contact not showing right.

Like (Post)
    [#DDV-817320]: [Supremacy1914-Moderator] 3512889: Bug report: Radarsignale erhalten kein Update