Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Could we bring back X10 games?

ross222

Alliance Clash - 4 a side team game

Martijn

Fab 5 Alliance

Martijn

Pinned ALLIANCE MAP MEDITERRANEAN THEATRE 7v7 (balanced)

Martijn

is it possable to cross a provence in 17 min game time?

Fereyd

Recent Activities

• big ol boi -

Wrote a comment on big ol boi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    what do you prefer to say is the best nation to start out as i like to help people but i kind of had a hard time answering that question i just said italy tbh
  • Martijn -

Replied to a comment by Amon20000 on Albrecht.von.Roon’s wall.

Wall Reply
    send Yak or Alphh an messages on Discord @Yak#5109 @Alphh#5138
  • Amon20000 -

Wrote a comment on Albrecht.von.Roon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I tried to buy the $50 gold pack and it will not let me get it. There is money on my card, but will not let me have gold.
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Could we bring back X10 games?.

teburu said Nobody forces you to play it i say hear hear on that
  • ross222 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Could we bring back X10 games?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Martijn: “Quote from summeriscoming: “I know they where a giant load on the server, but would it be possible to optimize the game to the point where X10 games are possible again? Just came back to CON after 1 year away to find that my…
  • Martijn -

Replied to the thread Alliance Clash - 4 a side team game.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Martijn: “Quote from QIrishScottish: “QIrishScottish to Crang. I'd be interested in putting a 4 Man Team from my Fab 5 Alliance Team in this game. Please get back to me if and when you have enough Alliance Teams for…
  • Martijn -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Alliance Clash - 4 a side team game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Martijn: “Quote from QIrishScottish: “QIrishScottish to Crang. I'd be interested in putting a 4 Man Team from my Fab 5 Alliance Team in this game. Please get back to me if and when you have enough Alliance Teams for this game that sounds…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Martijn: “Quote from QIrishScottish: “QIrishScottish to Crang. I'd be interested in putting a 4 Man Team from my Fab 5 Alliance Team in this game. Please get back to me if and when you have enough Alliance Teams for this game that sounds…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Could we bring back X10 games?.

Quote from Martijn: “Quote from summeriscoming: “I know they where a giant load on the server, but would it be possible to optimize the game to the point where X10 games are possible again? Just came back to CON after 1 year away to find that my…
  • Martijn -

Quote from QIrishScottish: “QIrishScottish to Crang. I'd be interested in putting a 4 Man Team from my Fab 5 Alliance Team in this game. Please get back to me if and when you have enough Alliance Teams for this game that sounds fantastic. I have…