Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS

MrBookShelf

Post Day 45 gold reward

over kill

MrBookShelf

5 players left in this game / 1850 points

Andilek7319

Morale question

Andilek7319

Recent Activities

• MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS.

me as canada would belike: BEHOLD US! there are ARMED canadian refugee going to you. plz do not shoot.
  • HuanPirin40 -

Posted the thread Post Day 45 gold reward.

Thread
    Good Afternoon good people. I searched and could not find the answer, so if this exist please delete and direct me to answer. Does the gold reward decrease after day 45? Every time that point is reached there is message that limit is reached. Not sure…
  • Germanico -

Liked Samuel PM’s post in the thread RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    I've followed this game since its launch I was one of the first 80 players to debut And I can say that this is the Best Current Game Each day surprises me more and more.
  • MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread over kill.

Here my conclusion. the game is currently lack of negtive feedback loop. it could not balance out the positive feedback loop.
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread over kill.

but problem is that people left game and before start play UI its conqered yes i see that is posible win by small nation ( for use gold or wery wery luck ) most like somebody write yes its normal that start without have it …
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread 5 players left in this game / 1850 points.

try to read ... map IF ONLY ONE PLAYER not agree with end of game still is normal wictory without any impact on coaly or solo victory how much you most have like coaly or solo its only about map so dont care about mess and play …
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Morale question.

on morale not but have sometime impact on UI player ... if many time make ambush its normal that declare war on you without any reason ... or atack (so after da its have impact on your morale ...) most if it nation far far from you
  • scommysoggys -

Posted the thread Defence question.

Thread
    So I have an army with some mobile artillery in a city...and an enemy comes to attack... my arty starts attacking when he gets in range... once the two armies get into direct contact/combat , will my army use its attack stats or defence+entrench stats?
  • Samuel PM -

Replied to the thread RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS.

I've followed this game since its launch I was one of the first 80 players to debut And I can say that this is the Best Current Game Each day surprises me more and more.
  • Teburu -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Sandbox Game.

Like (Post)
    Closed