Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Space Missiles

The Pale Rider

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

booombooom

Damage assessments

PrinceofHonor

Pinned News From My Latest Game

Dealer of Death

Does an aircraft on the ground show up as an air radar signal or a ground radar signal?

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• I'd like to point, as it came back a lot of time in the discussion, that K/D shouldn't be used as a reliable data to evaluate skill. I'm currently sitting around 10 K/D (against players, of course). Played 40 maps, which is a lot less than many…
  • Opulon -

Liked The Pale Rider’s post in the thread Space Missiles.

Like (Post)
    Yeah they finally came down. But normally a nice arc with BMs . they shot out of atmosphere in 2 min; traveled up in space for 30 min (based on speed would have gotten past the moon) than fell straight down last 2 min. On phone they just track in a…
  • Opulon -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Space Missiles.

Like (Post)
    The Arc of missiles is purely visual, similar to ranged attacks.
  • The Pale Rider -

Replied to the thread Space Missiles.

Yeah they finally came down. But normally a nice arc with BMs . they shot out of atmosphere in 2 min; traveled up in space for 30 min (based on speed would have gotten past the moon) than fell straight down last 2 min. On phone they just track in a…
  • booombooom -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

Excellent topic DOD. I do appreciate it. :thumbsup:
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Damage assessments.

Okay, let me check on Monday and see if the CM's got it and if they could provide it to me.
  • Quote from Teburu: “ Considering wars (in 1x) can easily be decided in less than 24h, the statement that it doesn’t need micromanagement is simply not true Really actually the opposite; because of it being slower it actually favors reacting to the…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

I'd like to point, as it came back a lot of time in the discussion, that K/D shouldn't be used as a reliable data to evaluate skill. I'm currently sitting around 10 K/D (against players, of course). Played 40 maps, which is a lot less than many…
  • Quote from Teburu: “ Considering wars (in 1x) can easily be decided in less than 24h, the statement that it doesn’t need micromanagement is simply not true Really actually the opposite; because of it being slower it actually favors reacting to the…
  • Opulon -

Liked The Pale Rider’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from KFGauss: “About Gold - If this thread's main idea has "legs", what the players should do is agree that they will each buy and use Gold - Maybe $5 US? If I'm in the game, I don't mind if…