Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Smarter AI

Buckeyechamp

Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3)

bobqz

An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab

Buckeyechamp

Anyone else notice NG/Inf units tend to drift off center on some cities.

Im On Smoko

Cheating players

Buckeyechamp

Recent Activities

• bobqz -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Cheating players.

Like (Post)
    Annexing that many cities by day 26 sucked all your resources. And seems odd that USA would pick out chili and bypass all of N. America. I never annex till get to point cant spend resources fast enough as 1 Annex city probably costs 3 unit builds. Day…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Smarter AI.

Current Flashpoint AI went nuts day 1; like the AI countries were invading player countries (not in response to an attack like morocco declared war on algeria and invaded; also happened on like 10 other countries) and I was playing as Iran for a missile…
  • Yeah, I have noticed. I had this happen to me in my last game a handful of times. Newly taken cities that had two units to keep the chance of revolt low or zero. And while checking the cities noticed that the revolt percentage was high with two units…
  • Have notice some cities you can have Inf / NG sitting in city. If actually on point units should appear NNW of city at like 10 o clock. however maybe 20 pct of time will look at see units like NNE ( aka 2 0clock) and although list that city as location…
  • bobqz -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheWorldEnder: “I'm not taking in consideration the use of gold coz, truth be told, the only thing that you can't do with gold, as far as I know, its to make your units to move faster in the battlefield... yet at least) ” Well even then…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Smarter AI.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “It seems that if a country is abandoned by a human player the AI will use the existing buildings to build ground units and level them up. Also, the AI and insurgents seem more busy in the higher up maps like WWIII compared to…
  • bobqz -

Replied to the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

• bobqz -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I heard Kazakhstan is a popular country to play as in WWIII if you do not play navy. There are a handful of AI countries to take over and it is…
  • bobqz -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I heard Kazakhstan is a popular country to play as in WWIII if you do not play navy. There are a handful of AI countries to take over and it is isolated to a degree. ” I am…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab.

Quote from TheWorldEnder: “I'm not taking in consideration the use of gold coz, truth be told, the only thing that you can't do with gold, as far as I know, its to make your units to move faster in the battlefield... yet at least) ” Well even then…