Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Coalition VP requirements

Yeti

New Naval Combat idea:

Fereyd

Benefits of Over Stacking?

OneCosmicGuy

Supporter vs. Schiffe...?

Hancock

Pinned Could not activate game - READ ME FIRST

budderdirt

Recent Activities

• Yeti -

Replied to the thread Coalition VP requirements.

Nice catch, seems we forgot to update WIKI. For your convenience I will list them here as well: 1 player - 3000 2 players - 4125 3 players - 5250 4 players - 6375 5 players - 7500
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread New Naval Combat idea:.

Opulon is right, this suggestion was previously mentioned and most of all agree that Heli-carrying would be a nice feature which would buff the ASW-Heli as well. AFAIK its a feature what is on the list, but to implement it, there is massive work to do…
  • Fereyd -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread New Naval Combat idea:.

Like (Post)
    Hello ! I know for a fact that Devs would like to have "heli-carriers", but they can't due to legacy. If they tackle this issue, i think you can be pretty sure to see such ability in game ;)
  • lil_Gpig -

Liked Luoniev’s post in the thread ICBM Launcher Reload Issue.

Like (Post)
    Hello. We are aware and are trying to figure out a solution for this problem. The bug is known to us, but thank you for reporting this in, the more reports and explanations the easier the devs can solve this problem.
  • OneCosmicGuy -

Posted the thread Coalition VP requirements.

Thread
    Is there a published list of coalition VP requirements by coalition size and map? I found one in a wiki but it doesn't have the Overkill 4x game listed. Specifically I need to know the VP requirement for a 3 person coalition and there are none in my…
  • OneCosmicGuy -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Keyboard Shortcuts.

Like (Post)
    on the list for one of the coming key updates. I miss them too - especially when using my laptop obviously. //G
  • OneCosmicGuy -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Benefits of Over Stacking?.

Like (Post)
    Taking your example: the 11th infantry unit doesn't actually reduce the combat stats - it just adds less value than you would normally get. Only for units above 15 do ground units actually suffer diminishing stats. Essentially, the 11th infantry sort of…
  • OneCosmicGuy -

Replied to the thread Benefits of Over Stacking?.

• Opulon -

helicopter-carrier, unable to carry airplanes.
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from Opulon: “Hello ! I know for a fact that Devs would like to have "heli-carriers", but they can't due to legacy. If they tackle this issue, i think you can be pretty sure to see such ability in game ;) ” What exactly do you mean? Currently all…