Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Red vs. blue victory rewards

LastLiving

Let’s Talk about Ukraine

LastLiving

OK Forum seems stale and Crusty... What Are your Favorite Alternate Uses of Units

Aeneas of Troy

Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3)

Tifo_14

Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Tifo_14

Recent Activities

• caliwil78 -

Wrote a comment on caliwil78’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Beautiful Charoite Ring for women in india

Gemstone Ring is the most renowned accessory that any gem lover picks up. Wearing a stunning crystal ring enhances your personality and keeps you safe for the healing purpose. Adding a Charoite ring to your…
  • caliwil78 -

Wrote a comment on caliwil78’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi, I am cali wil. I have been working as a product manager at Rananjay Exports for more than five years. Rananjay Exports is a worldwide manufacturing and wholesaling company based in India that deals in charoite ring and other 200 plus varieties of…
  • LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

• kurtvonstein -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!.

Like (Post)
    On Tuesdays, I identify as a Salmon. Why? So I can do the Salmon dance, that's why. youtube.com/watch?v=70zyYxsiZzA youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

• LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

1. I mean the war on Ukraine was inevitable ever since the fall of the Soviet Union. The Russians would not stand around and watch their former territory go to the west, no, they are going to fight back. From a Russian angle, you can see a reason why…
  • I recently used a fully upgraded UAV as a tactical bomber. I feel like I have to explain the situation because I need to convey just how crucial that action was. I was in a fight to the death with an exceptional player, both sides doing MRLS, anti air,…
  • Arko420 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Cheating players.

Like (Post)
    Without seeing some hard numbers describing the size of the USA forces and the size of the USA economy, we readers have no idea whether what you think is a "monstrous" army is in fact an unusually big army. However, some things are easy to say: - CoN…
  • Arko420 -

Liked vynical’s post in the thread Cheating players.

Like (Post)
    It is possible. Doritos don't want you to accuse them of cheating tho because they're the cash cows, us plebian refer to them as golders instead. Another scenario which is very likely to be the case, is that you lost too much troops during your conquest…
  • Tater Salad 101 -

Liked xXWolfXx’s post in the thread Cheating players.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Max_Tyberius: “Is it possible for a player to have a huge army and navy all developed and upgraded at day 26 without even conquering a single foreign city? Cause thet happens to me, I started with the small country of Chile and pretty much…