Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Corvette Spam Thoughts

MoNoMaN01

No Free Field Upgrades

Clock

Where is the Parachute Infantry? Is SR 71 Blackbird a bomber?

D.Charlie

Unit Replacement

Dealer of Death

I KNOW REAL ELITE 8 UNIT (I THINK), AND BACKUP RENEW ELITE 8 UNIT

575-Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• olods99 -

Liked 575-Kranzegrad’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    Same here. I thinking about Rising Tides Zombie map ver.
  • olods99 -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em the tough Z's. The…
  • olods99 -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, many great responses. Especially @Opulon & @kurtvonstein. In those above mentioned analyses, the eastern Russian cities / territories are the fat to the meat of the country, as in can be trimmed / lost so to speak. I am…
  • olods99 -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “Belarus ist one of my favorite countries...Landlocked so nobody can sneak into your coastal cities by night and all core cities are so close to each other that your can make a perfect TDS defense... ” Landlocked nations are…
  • olods99 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    @Opulon PErfect analyzed. I did the very same thing when i played russia. I even withdraw alle troops form the east and send them to the west...with (9?) core cities come 18 inf...gibe russian 2 days to gather troops and he can steamroll everything.…
  • olods99 -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    The main mistake players do when they play russia : they don't draw where is the center of gravity of their country. In all tactical and strategical respects, Russia is the equivalent of a "big poland" or "big ukraine" on the eastern fringe of Europe,…
  • olods99 -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    High number of cities is never a negative, but the location of them is. Any Asian country takes Vladivostok/Novosibirsk and you won't get it back for days. (Euro-side of Russia is good), but still too spread out for me. The vastness is a negative since…
  • olods99 -

Liked Second Cannae’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
  • MoNoMaN01 -

Replied to the thread Corvette Spam Thoughts.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from MoNoMaN01: “I tend to have excesses of supplies, how are you guys using them all in the early to mid game? This obviously wouldn't be the case if you built 7 corvettes :P ” research... ” I run out of Rare…
  • Clock -

Wrote a comment on dfrost’s wall.

Wall Comment
    accepted.