Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DOGE Alliance

Second Cannae

Announcement INSURGENT TWEAK UPDATE PLANNED - 21/01/2021 (UTC+1)

yankees992012

Tanks move by rail?

playbabe

Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion

DOGE Alliance is looking for members!

Recent Activities

• Yak -

Liked yankees992012’s post in the thread INSURGENT TWEAK UPDATE PLANNED - 21/01/2021 (UTC+1).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Declan Magee: “I quite like it. Sure, it means you can't do the rush round making sure everyone gets home at 23:58, so it's a slower game, but hey, it's a slow game, that's kinda the point. It means I don't have to stay up so late too :)
  • Yak -

Liked Declan Magee’s post in the thread INSURGENT TWEAK UPDATE PLANNED - 21/01/2021 (UTC+1).

Like (Post)
    I quite like it. Sure, it means you can't do the rush round making sure everyone gets home at 23:58, so it's a slower game, but hey, it's a slow game, that's kinda the point. It means I don't have to stay up so late too :)
  • Second Cannae -

Replied to the thread DOGE Alliance.

Honestly, I would join just for the name. Alas, I am already part of an alliance (not a good one though). Hope your alliance does well!
  • yankees992012 -

Replied to the thread INSURGENT TWEAK UPDATE PLANNED - 21/01/2021 (UTC+1).

Quote from Declan Magee: “I quite like it. Sure, it means you can't do the rush round making sure everyone gets home at 23:58, so it's a slower game, but hey, it's a slow game, that's kinda the point. It means I don't have to stay up so late too :)
  • Second Cannae -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion.

Like (Post)
    So I posted this in the Reddit and I thought it would be interesting (and enlightening!) to hear your opinions as well. This is my guide, but I would like to make it more objective and maybe include more details that I missed out. So let’s get to it!…
  • yankees992012 -

Liked Declan Magee’s post in the thread INSURGENT TWEAK UPDATE PLANNED - 21/01/2021 (UTC+1).

Like (Post)
    I quite like it. Sure, it means you can't do the rush round making sure everyone gets home at 23:58, so it's a slower game, but hey, it's a slow game, that's kinda the point. It means I don't have to stay up so late too :)
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Tanks move by rail?.

I understand that the tank is frustrated slow, but you are simply want to cover it weak point which there is already a partial solution for it. (the military logistics). First you have to except that try to extend unit used beyond their capacity is bad…
  • 737373elj -

Quote from Mikes961: “Quote from Teburu: “then pls explain to me wtf this is ” What I meant is, to make train ways between capitals, so you can move your army faster through trains through far lands.Connecting cities with a subways Check this…
  • 737373elj -

Quote from Mikes961: “Quote from Jemandanderes: “Yes, just shipping them through air is way faster than using a train. ” Tanks cant be shipped through air mate. ” Yes they can It’s called airlift
  • 737373elj -

Liked Jemandanderes’s post in the thread Tanks move by rail?.

Like (Post)
    Yes, just shipping them through air is way faster than using a train.